2381-2385

Chapter 2381 - We Should Divorce!

She didn't understand it either. Senior Mrs. Shen was also a female. How could she disdain other females? Moreover, it was Junior Mrs. Shen's daughter, not hers. Mothers-in-law nowadays were difficult to get along with!

Just as Gu Ning said to Senior Mrs. Shen, Senior Mrs. Shen's mother should have strangled her to death when she was born.

In fact, she felt that all the women who hated girls shouldn't live a good life even if they weren't killed.

"Let's go in now." Gu Ning said to Shu Fangyi, "Your mother-in-law just called your husband. We can come out after he comes."

Hearing that, Shu Fangyi wasn't surprised. Her husband should be present. Even if Senior Mrs. Shen didn't call him, she would do it.

Upon thinking of Shen Liang, Shu Fangyi felt hurt. Although there was no love between them, they used to like and care about each other. In fact, if they had a divorce because Shen Liang cheated on her, she wouldn't be too sad, but her mother-in-law wanted to send her baby away.

It was completely unacceptable!

"Let's go in now," Shu Fangyi said to the caregiver.

After that, they walked into the ward. Gu Ning closed the door and shut Senior Mrs. Shen and the others outside.

Senior Mrs. Shen was furious, but she didn't dare to do anything right now. She could only wait outside till Shen Liang came.

She immediately called Shen Liang and wanted to tell him that the girl turned out to be a member of the Tang family. Unfortunately, the line was busy and she couldn't get through to him.

When they were in the ward, Gu Ning told Shu Fangyi that she had heard Senior Mrs. Shen's conversation with Shen Liang on the phone. Shen Liang was unwilling to have a divorce because he wanted her manor.

Hearing that, Shu Fangyi felt it was ridiculously funny. "He doesn't want to divorce? I don't think it's up to him. I won't allow anyone to hurt my baby!"

If they didn't hurt her daughter even if they disliked her daughter, Shu Fangyi wouldn't have made up her mind to get a divorce.

Given her ability, she could raise her daughter properly by herself. She could get pregnant again, not because she wanted to have a son, but because she was just willing to do more for their family. However, they disliked her daughter and even hurt her daughter, which was totally unacceptable.

Even though they apologized and wouldn't hurt her daughter again, she couldn't forgive them. What had already happened was reality, and apologies couldn't make it up.

Seeing Shu Fangyi's reaction, Gu Ning was sure that she really wanted to divorce her husband.

After Senior Mrs. Shen tried a few times, she finally got through to Shen Liang. Shen Liang arrived at the hospital with five strong gangsters who were good at fighting.

Since the girl was unusually strong, he needed gangsters to help him deal with her.

When Shen Liang received his mother's call and learned that the girl was Miss Tang, he was totally shocked. In that case, he shouldn't mess with her.

The Shen family couldn't bear the result if the Tang family was angered.

Nevertheless, he was unwilling to divorce Shu Fangyi now, and Miss Tang couldn't do anything about it as long as Shu Fangyi forgave him.