2111-2115

Chapter 2111: Take Revenge by Herself

When Baili Zongxue saw Gu Ning, she felt a little uneasy. Gu Ning understood it was because of what had happened yesterday, but she pretended that nothing had ever happened. They got along with each other as always.

Baili Zongxue wanted to be honest with Gu Ning, but Song Miaoge and Zhang Zikai were with them, so she had to wait.

Chu Peihan was back at school at 5 pm, because she had an appointment with Shi Xiaoyue, so she didn’t dine with Mu Ke and Yu Mixi.

Moreover, they were a couple, so she wouldn’t bother them when they were on a date.

Besides, she felt a little sad seeing them showing off affection for each other, even if she was happy being single and free for the time being.

Chu Peihan and Shi Xiaoyue agreed to meet in a hot pot restaurant not far from their school. November was nearly winter, so it was comparatively cold and was very suitable for hot pot.

Chu Peihan arrived first and found a table in a corner. She had a lot to complain about with Shi Xiaoyue, so it was more convenient to sit in the corner where other people wouldn’t hear them.

Once Shi Xiaoyue arrived, Chu Peihan complained about Jin Jingshan in anger. She hadn’t offended Jin Jingshan at all. She was in trouble simply because Jin Jingshan was jealous of her.

Hearing that, Shi Xiaoyue was also angry. She even wanted to stop eating and ran to pay Jin Jingshan back right now.

“Peihan, what do you plan to do?” Shi Xiaoyue asked.

“Beat her! But I need to do it secretly. I’m not afraid if she knows it’s me, but I can’t let her have evidence and witnesses,” said Chu Peihan. She squinted her eyes and looked dangerous.

“Sure, I’m with you,” said Shi Xiaoyue. Although she wasn’t good at fighting and couldn’t compare to Chu Peihan’s level of martial arts, she was willing to support her best friend.

“Just help me see whether other people notice me at that time,” said Chu Peihan.

“Fine!” Chu Peihan didn’t want her to beat Jin Jingshan together, so she was slightly disappointed, but she understood it was more enjoyable to take revenge by herself.

Two days had passed and Jin Jingshan still received no good news. She called, but was only told that there wasn’t a good chance.

Jin Jingshan was convinced. She thought those men couldn’t find Chu Peihan because it was a weekend and Chu Peihan was absent.

The capital was a very large city, so it wasn’t easy to find someone, and those men weren’t detectives after all.

Some people couldn’t eat when they were mad, but some could eat more in anger. Chu Peihan and Shi Xiaoyue were people who ate more when they were angry, so they ate as much food as four people during this meal. When they went to settle the bill, even the cashier was surprised.

After the meal, they slowly walked back to school, thinking about how to get Jin Jingshan out of the crowd and to a quiet place.

They needed a chance.

Gu Ning and the others also ambled back to school after having a meal.

Gu Ning was still a popular name in the news, so many schoolmates paid special attention to her along the way. Many also greeted her.