2806-2810

Chapter 2806: Won’t Support the Chang Family Any Longer

At this moment, Fan Yayue had no idea what to say. Watching the heart-breaking scene, she cried and couldn’t stop. Her body even shook a little in anger.

“Chang Kaixuan, if you don’t want to be with my sister, just be honest with her. Why do you have to hurt her like that?” Fan Junxin questioned.

“So? Don’t yell at me. I just made a mistake that every man makes. We only had sex. It doesn’t mean we’re going to be together,” Chang Kaixuan said impatiently, taking it for granted. As if it wasn’t a big deal as long as he didn’t accept the woman.

Hearing that, Fan Junxin punched Chang Kaixuan once more.

He just made a mistake that every man would make?

!!
It was true that many men in today’s society cheated on their partners, but not every man would do that. And no matter how many men made that mistake, it was wrong. No one would tolerate betrayal.

In fact, even if some women tolerated it, there had to be a reason for it and they would be mentally unstable.

Watching Chang Kaixuan being punched again, Fan Yayue didn’t stop her older brother and her heart didn’t ache for Chang Kaixuan.

She loved Chang Kaixuan, so she was furious after being betrayed. Currently she was too angry to feel sorry for him.

ReadNovelFull.me

“Fan Junxin, stop it now!” Chang Kaixuan shouted. He was naked, but directly stood up to fight against Fan Junxin.

Unfortunately, Chang Kaixuan was no match for Fan Junxin, so Fan Junxin quickly controlled him. No matter how he struggled, he couldn’t get rid of Fan Junxin.

“Fan Junxin, let me go. Aren’t you afraid the Chang family will pay you back?” Chang Kaixuan threatened.

“Whose mistake is it? Can’t we punish you when you do something wrong? Now you even want to pay us back?” Fan Junxin found it ridiculously funny.

The Fan family was hardly comparable to the Chang family, but that didn’t mean they were afraid of the Chang family. Even though they were slightly scared, they wouldn’t just grin and bear it.

He also didn’t think the Chang family would dare to pay him back because of what Chang Kaixun had done.

“You…” Chang Kaixuan suddenly didn’t know what to say, because Fan Junxin was right.

“Oh, don’t make up any excuses for your betrayal. It’s not a mistake every man will make. Although many men do, they’re dogs, not real men. It’s your mistake so you must admit it. Don’t put the blame on other people.” Fan Junxin swore. He believed that he was a good man, so he hated bad men.

“You…” When Fan Junxin implied that he was a dog, Chang Kaixuan got mad, but didn’t know what to say.

Although he didn’t think it was a big deal, he understood that it was wrong.

If Fan Yayue slept with other men behind his back, he wouldn’t accept it and wouldn’t hesitate to dump her.

Thinking of that, Fan Yayue opened her mouth. “We should break up. No matter how many women you want to sleep with in the future, it has nothing to do with me.”

Chang Kaixuan would dump Fan Yayue without hesitation if she slept with other men behind his back, but he couldn’t accept that she wanted to break up with him. “Do you have to do this? I won’t do it again, alright?”