2491-2495

Chapter 2491 Shocked After the Investigation

Although the Yuan family had already arranged for people to do an investigation about it, they did the same thing. If they could find out before the Yuan family, it would become their credit.

Because Du Zhenghan was also in Wei Lingfeng’s office along with Yunyao and the others today, the Rong family and the Chang family believed that it must be the Yuan family who released the news that Yunyao had returned.

They weren’t dumb, so they easily figured out the purpose. The Yuan family simply wanted to use them against the Leng family, but they weren’t idiots.

Although they didn’t want Yunyao to be alive, they were clearly aware of her abilities. No matter how they disliked her, they wouldn’t attack her without thorough preparation. Besides, it wasn’t them who were determined to replace the Leng family, so there was no need for them to stand out at this moment.

Even though the Rong family and the Chang family were unaware of the zombie at the beginning, it only took them a short time to learn about it. Because the news about the zombies wasn’t kept a secret properly, many people had already heard about it.

After their investigation, they were shocked. They couldn’t believe that zombies really existed. In addition, Yunyao joined the Red Flame in dealing with the zombies this time, and she solved the problem perfectly. Although the task was assigned to the Red Flame, Yunyao played an important role during this task.

If they guessed correctly, it was Yunyao who solved the problem this time. Otherwise, the Red Flame wouldn’t turn to an outsider for help. Besides, it wasn’t allowed according to the rules.

However, if they had their leader’s permission, it would be fine. Therefore, since Yunyao had already met Wei Lingfeng, Wei Lingfeng must be aware of it. In other words, Wei Lingfeng allowed Yunyao to join the Red Flame for the task.

As a result, they didn’t think it was a problem that she joined the Red Flame this time. And they had no intention of picking on her.

Du Zhenghan was also in the office. He was sent over by the Yuan family, but Yunyao wasn’t punished in the end. In that case, there was no need for them to seek unnecessary trouble.

They were aware of the zombies right now, but they also knew that it was highly confidential. They didn’t dare to spread it abroad, or they would need to take responsibility for it.

Therefore, only the senior members of the Rong family and the Chang family were aware of the news. They didn’t tell other members about it, because they weren’t sure whether the other members could keep it a secret. After all, it was too shocking.

The Rong family didn’t even tell Rong Jue.

Although those major families were unhappy to know that Yunyao appeared again, they weren’t that afraid of her. If they had an opportunity to make things difficult for her, they wouldn’t hesitate to do that. The Leng family had been the top family for too long, ans they thought there should be a new president too.

Because Jiang Shuyuan was told that it was Jing Yunyao who made Leng Yuanqian take her to the hospital for a medical check, she felt embarrassed when she met Jing Yunyao again and she also became kinder than before. However, it was impossible for her to be sincerely nice to Jing Yunyao. After having the meal, Master Leng called Leng Yuanqian, Leng Yuanzhen, and Jing Yunyao to his study.

Wei Lingfeng told them not to tell more people about the zombies, but Du Zhenghan was also in the office, which meant the Yuan family was aware of it. In that case, he couldn’t keep Leng Yuanqian and Leng Yuanzhen in the dark any longer.