2836-2840

Chapter 2836: A "Python" on the Road

Those abductors understood that the police would quickly chase them, so they decided to set a trap. When they drove halfway on the twisting mountain road, four men took Dai Xiongyu out of the car, and one man continued to drive away.

However...

Within five minutes, the Dai family had heard that Dai Xiongyu was kidnapped and the Leng family learned about it soon afterwards. By the time K found where they went, only about fifteen minutes had passed.

It took Gu Ning about forty-five minutes from the time she left her school to the time she reached the place without any surveillance cameras

Those men drove about forty minutes to get to this fork, which meant Gu Ning was only five minutes behind them. They weren't far away.

!!

Therefore, Gu Ning could catch up with them by driving a bit faster.

Gu Ning swiftly arrived because she drove as fast as she could. After all, Gu Ning drove a distance that was a third longer than them.

Because it was night and they were at a twisting mountain road, five minutes of driving wasn't a long distance. As long as those men weren't far away, Gu Ning would be able to see their car if they had the lights on.

Gu Ning could see clearly in the night, so she didn't turn on her car lights to prevent those men from noticing her.

After driving on the small road for a few minutes, Gu Ning indeed saw car lights not far ahead. Although it wasn't far away, it took a lot of time on the road because this road wasn't straight at all.

However, Gu Ning stopped driving once she found them because she would have to make many turns in a car. If she directly took the white female flood dragon, she could catch them in seconds.

Therefore, Gu Ning immediately stopped her car at the side of the road, then let the white female flood dragon out. She rode on it and quickly went to those men's car.

Gu Ning was sure that Dai Xiongyu was in the car because no other cars went on this road before she came. According to the time they spent on the road, she believed it had to be the car she was looking for.

Within seconds, Gu Ning and the white female flood dragon reached their car, but she didn't take action right away. Instead, she landed in front of them and let the flood dragon lie on the road.

Because the flood dragon hadn't become a real dragon yet, it looked like a giant python after it lay down on the road. Gu Ning intended to scare those men, so that they would stop the car.

Before doing that, Gu Ning used her Jade Eyes to see the situation in the car. She verified that Dai Xiongyu was tied up inside.

There were four armed men as well, but Gu Ning couldn't care less about their guns.