2611-2615

Chapter 2611: I Gave a Chance

After that, when it was completely dark outside, Senior Mrs. Jing disguised herself and sneaked out of the cultivation world. No one knew except for Jing Yaorong.

Senior Mrs. Jing seldom went to the mortal world, but she had been there before, so the capital wasn’t strange to her.

Senior Mrs. Jing didn’t use qinggong to reach the capital. After all, there was a long distance, and it was strength-consuming, so she took a taxi.

Because she didn’t want to pass by the populated areas under the foot of the Qianling Mountain, she went to another road.

After walking for a while, she finally saw a taxi. She took it and went straight to the capital.

Senior Mrs. Jing was very pretty. Although she had lived over seventy years, she still looked about forty years old and was attractive. After all, Senior Mrs. Jing was a cultivator. Even though her level wasn’t very high, she could still keep her young and beautiful appearance.

As a result, she was targeted by the taxi driver once she was in the car.

Support our ReadNovelFull.com)

Senior Mrs. Jing was a cultivator, so she quickly noticed it, but she said nothing. As long as the driver didn’t hurt her, she wouldn’t bother to injure him.

Although she wasn’t a kind person, it was a rule in the cultivation world, so she had to obey it.

“Madam, it’s so late now. Why are you going to the capital? Do you live in the capital?” asked the driver. He tried to strike up a conversation with Senior Mrs. Jing.

“I live in the capital.” Senior Mrs. Jing was reluctant to talk with the man, but she felt that she needed to give a perfunctory answer after thinking for a while.

“It’s completely dark outside. Aren’t you afraid of going out alone?” asked the driver. At the same time, he glanced at Senior Mrs. Jing in the rearview mirror. He appeared very malicious.

“Why?” Senior Mrs. Jing sneered. If she ran into evil cultivators, monsters, or ghosts which were at higher levels than her, she might be afraid, but she wasn’t afraid of mortals.

Read The Latest Chapter at/ReadNovelFullcom

She was only worried that she might kill the mortal by accident and might be punished by Tiandaozong.

In fact, they were afraid of Tiandaozong, but Tiandaozong wouldn’t know everything they did. If Tiandaozong knew all their bad deeds, she wouldn’t have lived a good life for so long.

“There might be bad people,” said the driver.

“I’ve only met you now. So does that mean that you’re a bad person?” Senior Mrs. Jing asked.

“Of course not!” The driver denied it at once. He denied it because he didn’t want Senior Mrs. Jing to be suspicious of him. He would wait till he had a chance to take action.

After that, the driver said nothing further, and Senior Mrs. Jing could finally enjoy the silence.

updates by/vipn0vel-Com

From Qianling Mountain to the capital there were only broad main roads, so there were only a few forks in the middle. When they reached a fork, the taxi driver immediately drove onto a narrow road.

Seeing that, Senior Mrs. Jing became angry. This mortal really planned to hurt her!

“Hey, where are you going? I don’t think this is the way to the capital,” said Senior Mrs. Jing coldly.