Junior Mrs. Dai and Dai Xiongyu weren't surprised to see Jing Yunyao. On the contrary, they expected her to come.

In fact, they both felt that Master Dai's behavior was very abnormal and unacceptable, but they could do nothing about it. They could only hope that the Leng family would come and help them.

However, they were afraid that Jing Yunyao might not be able to deal with it alone.

"Hi, Mrs. Leng." Junior Mrs. Dai and Dai Xiongyu greeted Jing Yunyao.

"Hi, Junior Mrs. Dai." Jing Yunyao politely replied. She was now sure that something was wrong with Master Dai instead of them, and that Leng Yuanqian actually learned about Master Dai's condition through Dai Xiongyu.

"Mrs. Leng, my grandpa looks very strange. I think he might be affected by something evil," Dai Xiongyu said, filled with worry.

"You're right. He's indeed been affected by evil energy," Jing Yunyao said in an affirmative tone. This room was full of evil energy, but only Master Dai was affected, while the other people were fine. It was obvious that Master Dai was the target.

Dai Xiongyu and the others were a little affected too, but not seriously, so they behaved normally.

Besides, in addition to the evil energy in this room, Jing Yunyao also sensed it from Master Dai's study. There was a man inside, and that man was undoubtedly Master Dai.

Chapter 2872: A Man with Evil Energy

"What?"

Both Junior Mrs. Dai and Dai Xiongyu were surprised. Although they had a feeling that Master Dai might be affected by something evil, they still couldn't believe that it was true. It sounded too strange!

They didn't think that what Jing Yunyao said was the truth, but her words were still shocking.

It was scary that Master Dai was affected by evil energy!

!!

"Mrs. Leng, are you kidding?" Junior Mrs. Dai was scared and asked. She hoped it wasn't true.

"I won't joke about this, but I'm afraid I can't tell you any details right now. I need to solve the problem first," Jing Yunyao said. "Is Master Dai in the study? I need to see him."

"Let me take you there," Dai Xiongyu said. Master Dai was talking with a guest in the study, but Dai Xiongyu somehow felt that the guest wasn't kind. He didn't care whether they interrupted them.

He cared more about Master Dai's condition now.

Without delay, Dai Xiongyu led Jing Yunyao to the study.

At that moment, the security guard who chased Jing Yunyao reached the main building, but he was stopped by Junior Mrs. Dai.

Outside the study, Dai Xiongyu knocked at the door. "Grandpa, Mrs. Leng is here."

The moment he finished, he heard Master Dai's displeased voice. "What's she doing here? Didn't I tell you that the Leng family is forbidden to enter our home?"

Hearing that, Dai Xiongyu turned to look at Jing Yunyao in disappointment. However, Jing Yunyao didn't care about that at all, she directly kicked the door open.