Once Jing Yunyao heard about that, she felt that it wasn't simple, so she went to visit the Dai family.

At the same time, she called Gu Ning and asked Gu Ning to go visit Master Dai's eldest son at the hospital.

No matter what happened, as long as Master Dai's eldest son was alive, Gu Ning could help them.

After Jing Yunyao arrived at the Dai family's house, she sensed an evil energy around. She instantly became angry.

Although it wasn't very harmful, it was enough to affect ordinary people.

However, when she wanted to go in, a security guard stopped her and said, "Master's order, no member of the Leng family can get inside."

"What?" Jing Yunyao slightly frowned, but wasn't surprised, because she realized that something must be wrong the moment she sensed the strong evil energy.

It was possible that the Dai family was being controlled by something evil, otherwise Master Dai's eldest son wouldn't have gotten sick all of a sudden and Master Dai wouldn't have stopped attacking the Chang family. Master Dai even refused to answer Leng Yuanqian's call and forbade the Leng family to go inside.

That couldn't be Master Dai's idea.

However, it was impossible for security guards to stop Jiang Yunyao.

Without delay, Jing Yunyao directly flew over the big iron gate, then quickly walked towards the main building of the Dai family's mansion.

Seeing that, the security guards shouted at her to stop and chased her quickly.

They could also see Master Dai's abnormal behavior and knew that it wasn't right that he forbade the Leng family to go in. After all, it wasn't a secret that the Leng family had helped the Dai family a lot recently.

Master Dai couldn't wait to unseat and replace the Chang family, but suddenly changed his mind and stayed away from the Leng family. It was extremely unreasonable.

Nevertheless, that was Master Dai's order, so they had to obey it.

However, they couldn't stop Jing Yunyao at all. They could only watch her go in.

When she was close to the main building, she clearly sensed a person covered in evil energy in the room.

Without further thought, Jing Yunyao directly broke into the room.

In the living room, only Junior Mrs. Dai and Dai Xiongyu were present. Senior Mrs. Dai was staying in the hospital with Master Dai's eldest son. Because Master Dai wasn't in a good condition, they needed someone who could make decisions at home.

The other family members still needed to go to work.