That word from his son froze him.

"I will go through anything as long as he is with me!"

"Will you be happy?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Hum!"

"Oh! Then my blessings are with you, son!"

And Jungkook immediately jumped for a hug. His confidence grew by the acceptance of his father.

Mr. Jeon's eyes filled up. He doesn't remember when was the last time he held Jungkook in his embrace. "I support you, son!"

_______________🍀🍀🍀

"Pleeeeeeease Army! Pleeeese Just one date!"

"I am sorry!"

"Ah! Don't say that! Give me a chance. I promise if you don't like our date then I will never bother you."

Hoseok was pleading to Army for a date. He was spinning around her like a satellite, not letting her work properly.

She was feeling guilty that she was rejecting him but didn't want to go either. She is not completely over by Jimin's charm. She was not ready.

"Am I not worthy to ask you just for one date? Am I not handsome?"

"No! You are handsome! Very handsome!"

Hoseok smiled instantly...

"It just I don't want to give you false hope. It will hurt you."

"Don't worry I am a strong guy!"

"Hoseok hurry up! Jin is here!" Namjoon siad from behind.

"Deal with him!" Hoseok said and focused on Army. "Army come on!"

"O-okay! Just one date!"

"Thank you!"

That was a relief for him.

"Why are you guys here?" Jimin said adding the last flower on the pillar. He was on the beach with his team to decorate a stage for a newlyweds photoshoot.

"Hoseok hyung dragged us! Besides, Aren't you happy to see me?"

"I am seeing you all the time." Jimin turned back to hide his smiling face. How do you tell him that he wants his presence around him all the time?

"I see! I was the only one who was dying to see you. It was hard to wait for last period's bell."

Suddenly Jungkook came in front of him. Then he tugged a white flower on his hair. "I was only thinking of you."

He took his photo with his Polaroid camera. "You are beautiful hyung!"

Jimin blushed. His cheeks were red and Jungkook could see that in dim white light.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around his waist.

"What are you doing?" Jimin looked around him. His co-workers were looking at him...

"It's a friendly touch!"

"Come with me!" Jimin pulled him...

"Okay! Let me put my camera in my bag!"

From far Taehyung was watching them. It was breaking his heart. He lowered his head to hide the tears.

It's not like I liked him for years. I can overcome it. He thought.

"Hey Taehyung!" Yoongi called him.

"I am alone here!" He walked to Taehyung. "I know about Jungkook and Hoseok but I don't know where the hell Namjoon is."