112. Moving to our peradise

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ice-cream?", I looked down to the bag and then him in confusion but with a smile.

"Wanted to have some ice-cream with my wife.", He shrugged his shoulders. I smiled and went into the kitchen to put things in its place. I pore a glass of water and again went back to the living area where Dhruv was struggling with his tie.

"Water...?", I asked while forwarding the glass to him. He smiled and took the glass from me while brushing his fingers to me. He gulped down the water in one go and out the glass on the table. I walked forward and helped him to untie his tie. I put the tie aside when it was done.

"How was the day today?", I asked him while moving back to him and helped him to remove his coat jacket.

"Usual..went to some sight for the inspection and have some meetings with common people.", He said while loosing upper three buttons of his shirt.

"What about you? Did you gossip with our neighbour aunties.", He asked me. I laughed and took the glass from the table. I walked inside the kitchen and he was following me behind.

I chuckled and shake my head while putting the glass in the basin.

"Yes, I did and today I came to know that you have become the universal crush now.", I said and turn to look at him who has a smile on his face but frown on his forehead.

"What do you mean?", He asked me.

"Girls from our neighborhood have a secret crush on you but you mister heartless broke their heart after marrying me.", I sailooking at him.

"Seriously....?", He asked with same look even his smile became wider now.

I nodded my head and stir the cury.

"What should I do, I am most handsome man. Even you can't resist me.", He smug.

Cocky much...

"You also can't resist me. You accepted it that you always feel something special for me, that's why you named me your beautiful neighbour.",I said while chopping some cucumbers for the salad.

"Dhruv...", I ghasped when he encircled his arms around my waist and lock his arms around my stomach.

"You are my beautiful neighbour.", I smiled and blush when he kissed me on my cheeks. But he did not stop on my cheeks, he trailed down the kisses from my cheeks to my jaw and then my neck. I also tilted my head to give him more access to explore me.

"Dhruv, dinner is ready.", I but my lips to suppress the moan when he slightly bit on my neck and then suck it.

"Yes...and I am having it.", I pushed my head back, lean to his chest breathing heavily when he squeezed my left breast.

I turn myself to face him and captured his lips with mine. He looks so handsome and sexy in his office atire and I just couldn't control myself to kiss him. He kissed me back. Our lips moving synchronously, sucking each other's lips. I encircled my arms around his neck and he tightened his hold around my waist. He bit on my lips and pulled them between his teeth and then suck them lightly. I smiled and bit my lips between our kiss and pushed him by his chest.

The look was on his face was fun to watch. He was frowning and looking confused.

"You had you starter now it's time for the dinner.", I suppressed my laugh.

"Sweetheart, I don't even start yet.", He smirked and took a slow step towards me and I take step back.

"Dhruv...", I ghasped when he suddenly pulled me closer to him.

He leaned down to kiss me again but before his lips could touch mine the door bell rang and at the same time cooked whistle also blew. I chuckled when Dhruv put his head on my shoulder and huffed.