Choose Jungkook over Bogum!

Começar do início

Soon they reached at the office and Jimin greeted taekook and Bogum excitedly. Bogum complimented Jimin too making him blush and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Why he is being this sweet?!"
He muttered under his breath but Jimin heard it.

"Jungkookie listen, he isn't being sweet okay he is actually sweet person, I'm once again telling you calm your stupid anger and jealous down and as your hyung I'm telling you to understand their both relation, okay?"

Jimin softly whispered in Jungkook's ears ruffling his hairs.

"Yes hyung, y-you can be-believe me."
Jungkook whispered back.

"Yes I believe in you but I'm just afraid baby"
Jimin pouted, Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly wanted to calm his anger down and it helped him.

They reached in their cabin... And as soon as they reached in the cabin Taehyung's all attention diverted on the files.

"Gummy hyung, give me some time I'll complete these work and then we will talk okay"
Taehyung said checking the files.

"Yes baby take your time, till then I'll have a talk with Jungkook I guess"
Bogum said glancing at Jungkook who in response shot him a glare.

'Baby! Oh how I wish to punch your face hardly!' Jungkook thought intensely glaring at Bogum.

Taehyung sensed it but shrug it off thinking Jungkook's nature.

"Um Jungkook?"
Bogum asked.

"What you do other than protecting?"
Bogum asked making himself comfortable on the couch nearby.

"Nothing"
Jungkook replied plainly.

"Nothing?!"
Bogum asked shockingly.

"Yeah..."
Jungkook said casually.

"Don't you have any dreams to pursue?"
He asked

"What do you need to know? I don't--
Jungkook got irritate with the question of Bogum.

"Jungkook, calm down"
Taehyung cut Jungkook off softly.

"He want to open the boxing academy to teach boxing, hyung"
Taehyung replied.

"B-but I'm sorry to say Jungkook-ssi you need to calm the anger... To open such a big academy there's a need of calm nature!"
Bogum said nervously.

"Ohh really don't teach me"
Jungkook said in very small voice which only can be heard by Bogum.
Bogum's smile dropped when he heard it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was fuming in anger, he was this close to hit the hell out of Bogum because Bogum insisted Taehyung to hang out with him. During the whole day Taehyung wasn't able to give time to Bogum so Bogum insisted and who is Taehyung to deny it?

And this made Jungkook restless, Taehyung didn't bother to ask Jungkook whether he should join or not so this made Jungkook angriest person. But he tried his very best to control.

'I will tell hyung to cancel their so called hang out, hmph!' Jungkook was thinking very hard about how to convince Taehyung to cancel their hang out.

💜🐯💜

Taehyung was scrolling through his mobile, when he heard the knock on the door.

Taehyung smiled when he saw it was his love of life.

"Hey koo~"
Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's lips softly.

Jungkook snaked his arms around Taehyung and softly pressed his lips on Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung put his hands on Jungkook's waist lovingly.