chapter 14

While Etsuko was watching a cartoon the phone suddenly ran out of battery.

"I need to go to Onee...then she remembered that they have a visitor" oh! I almost forgot I need to call her Mommy " then she got off the bed to go to yuzu in the living room .

"Please stop, Etsuko is just in the room, "yuzu beg the brunette but mei didn't listen and continued kissing her .

"Mommy, what are you two doing?" asked Etsuko when she caught the two adults kissing.

"Etsuko!" Yuzu's eyes widened hearing the voice of her little sister next to her Yuzu immediately push the brunette who was on top of her. Mei quickly separate herself from the blonde.

" Etsuko,um..how long have you been standing there? " Yuzu asked nervously, hoping that her little sister didn't saw them kissing.

"The phone is dead , " she look at her oneechan before she averted her gaze to the brunette sitting next to the blonde.

"Why are you two kissing ? Is she your girlfriend Onee... mommy." Etsuko almost slip of the tongue and called yuzu Oneechan.

Yuzu was surprised that her little sister know what girlfriend meant.While on the other hand mei blush hearing the word girlfriend from the little brunette's mouth,  Yuzu notice it and  glared at Mei .

Mei look away immediately when she saw yuzu glaring at her.

"How did you know the word girlfriend? Who taught you that ?" Yuzu asked with a  questioning look. Her voice sound's angry.

"But it's a secret and I promised them not to tell you , " the brunette lowered her head while fidgeting with her little fingers, she's nervous ,she knows her Oneechan would be angry with her.

"That's your matsu-san and haru-san  right?, they're the one who told you not to tell me?  I was right, right ?"  it was obvious from Yuzu's tone that she's angry.

The two brunette gulp nervously as they both imagine a dark aura emanating from the blonde.

"Be honest with me,  Etsuko, what those two idiots do while I'm not around? " yuzu asked with a black look on her face .

"Um..um i..i saw them kiss in the room and..." Etsuko stopped confessing as she remembered what Matsuri told her, " Don't tell yuzuchan ok , if she finds out both of us are dead." Matsuri beg the little brunette to kept what she saw a secret between the three of them .

"Mommy, are you going to kill them? They told me that both of them were dead if I told you what I saw ? "Etsuko look at the blonde with a worried look.

"Ofcourse not ,why would I kill them I won't kill them ," she said while smiling at the little brunette to encourage her to continue. Mei knew that Yuzu's smiles meant something else.

"There's so many ways to punish someone without killing them," yuzu thought with an evil smile.

"They were both um..na...naked on the bed... please don't get mad mommy, " she beg at her oneechan using her puppy eyes .

Yuzu gaze soften especially her little sister was her weakest point.

Come here etsuko , I'm not angry at you , I will never be angry with you ok ,yuzu hug her  little sister ,etsuko also responded with a hug then she put her arms around the neck of the blonde as yuzu lift her up and carried the little girl in her arms .

"Not you , I only hate  people who don't care if they have a child with them as long as they can fullfil their lust and self- gratification," Yuzu stated while looking at Mei's direction.

Mei lowered her head in shame she knows that yuzu was referring those words not just to matsuri and harumi but also to her.

"Oneechan, is she your girlfriend ? " Etsuko whispered to Yuzu's ear  so that the older brunette can't hear her.

"What! Ofcourse not, " yuzu answered quickly.

Mei look at them dumbfounded, she didn't know what the two were whispering to each other.

"But you two kiss, matsu-san told me that she kiss haru-san because they were girlfriend, that means she's your girlfriend, right?" Etsuko look at her oneechan with sparkling eyes ." Oneechan,will she be my Onee too because I like her. " She whispered again to Yuzu's ear.

Yuzu's face turned red. "This is your fault matsuri," yuzu scream in her mind .

"No, she's not my girlfriend and she will not be your Onee either because she will never come back here," Yuzu said loudly for Mei to hear.

"Are you not leaving yet, Mei ?" Yuzu raised one eyebrow at the brunette," I'm done treating your bruise so there's no reason for you to stay here . " Yuzu said harshly .

Mei look down to her lap while fidgeting with her fingers she doesn't want to leave yet ,she want to stay longer with yuzu and her daughter .

"Her name is Mei ," shouted the young brunette as she quickly ran to the older brunette and climb into her lap . Mei looked at the little girl sitting on her lap in shock.

"I have a friend and her name is also Mei  ,do you want to meet her?" Etsuko asked excitedly.

Mei was surprised by Etsuko's sudden approach to her ,she couldn't explain why she was so happy she felt like she wanted to cry from happiness so she looked at yuzu if she agreed, it's caught the blonde off guard, she don't have a choice but to agree  , how could she refused in such a heartwarming scene seeing Etsuko sitting on mei's lap while the brunette was holding Etsuko's back .

"This is my friend her name is mei, " Etsuko hugs her bear as she introduces it to the brunette.

Mei held the bear's hand as she shook it as if it were a real person."  Nice meeting you Mei , my name is also Mei" she said while smiling then she turned to yuzu and stared at her.

"What is she looking at me? " Yuzu thought while charging her phone." Wait, does she think I'm the one who named Etsuko's bear?  Huh! She thinks so highly of herself if she thinks that I'm still thinking about her ,she hasn't even crossed my mind since we broke up", Yuzu thought angrily.

To be continued...