chapter 13

After Yuzu took Etsuko to the arcade ,the little brunette fell asleep from playing to much. "I thought you wanted to eat ice cream after playing " she said in a low voice so as not to disturb the sleeping child in her arms.

"Look who's here ," said Ayane as she raised her eyebrows looking at yuzu and noticed the sleeping girl the blonde was carrying.

Yuzu glared at the woman infront her.

"Who's that little girl ,your daughter?" She asked with a hint of sarcasm as she smirk evilly at the blonde.

"I Know it you're also flirtatious like your mother, guessing that child age I think she is around 3 or 4: years old ,so you got pregnant at the age of 17 or 18? " Ayane mocked at the blonde.

Yuzu saw Sho coming towards them.

She remembered the hardships her mother went through during pregnancy and how her mom cried when Sho left .She clenched her fist while remembering those days.

Yuzu smirk at the woman and Sho." Yes , she's my daughter" she said it out loud for sho to hear.

Sho stared at the child sleeping soundly in Yuzu's arms " that kid looks like Mei when she was little " he thought.

"Where's the father? " Sho asked curiously as he couldn't take his eyes off the sleeping girl in Yuzu's arms.

"I don't know ." Yuzu replied with unreadable expression on her face.

"How could you not know, don't tell me it's a one night stand ?" She smirk " you're more flirtatious than I thought," Ayane said mockingly.

"It's not a flirty as you hooking up with a married man" yuzu look at the two with disgust.

"He was mine first so i'm just taking him back ," Ayane said while glaring at Yuzu.

"Hahaha! Don't make me laugh ... because no matter what you say or do even if you marry that asshole man besides you, you can't change the fact that you once become a mistress " Yuzu said with a mocking tone .

Yuzu smirked when she saw the defeated look on Ayane's face ,even Sho was silent next to her.

"How dare you insult me! " Ayane yelled at the blonde the commotion caught the attention of a few people in the mall.

She raised her hand to slap the blonde
" smack!!" but her eyes widened in shock when suddenly a brunette intervened and took the slap for yuzu.

When Ayane was about to hit her , Yuzu immediately covered Etsuko so she wouldn't get hurt also.

When she heard the impact of the slap sound she thought that she had been hit but she was confused why she didn't feel any pain, she was stunned to see Mei infront of her.

"Mei! , What're doing, why did you took the hit for that girl? " Her mother asked her angrily.

"Because I love her and I won't allow you to hurt her again like before " Mei yelled back to her mother .

Yuzu was surprised to heard those words from the brunette's mouth even before they were dating she had never heard Mei say she loves her.

" Can't you see that she already has a child" yelled her again.

"It doesn't matter to me even if she has a child or not , my feelings for her won't change, in fact I admire yuzu even more, so I will protect them from the two of you ," she said it with a determine look on her face.

When Sho saw two security guard approaching towards them he grab her wife arms and said .... "Honey, let's go stop making a scene here many people are looking at us" he pulled her wife away from there.