chapter 12

At the Aihara Academy, inside the chairman's office, himeko noticed the smile on the brunette's face while looking at something on her cellphone.

She's happy seeing her meimei smile again since when the blonde left she never saw that smile on the brunette face , Mei back from being cold and unapproachable as she had been before she met the blonde and her mom ume.

She wondered what her meimei was looking at that make her smile like that  so she stood up from her seat and quietly approach Mei from behind to take a peek at what she was looking at on her cellphone.

Since the brunette was so focused on the screen on her phone she didn't notice himeko behind her.

Her eyes widened when she saw the photo of the familiar blonde on  mei's cellphone.

She immediately snatched the cellphone from Mei's hand to look closely at who was in the picture.

Mei was shocked when someone suddenly  took the cellphone from her hand , she immediately turned around and glared the person who took her cellphone .

"What're you doing Himeko,give it back to me" yelled mei with an annoyed expression on her face as she raised her one eyebrow while looking at Himeko.

"Is this Yuzuko ?" himeko asked while not looking at the brunette and only focused on the picture on the screen. "So you found her, you found yuzu! " she asked with an excited manner while looking at the brunette with mixed curiosity , it was obvious on Himeko's facial expressions  that she wanted to  hear all the details.

Mei look at her blankly for a moment then after that she took a deep breath and lean her back on the chair to relax herself and thought about where she should start to explained.

" Do you remember the day I asked you if you knew anyone who was good at finding people "mei said while looking at himeko

Himeko nodded in response," of course I remember, I'm the one who introduced that person to you " replied her.

"After a year of searching Yuzu's whereabouts ,they reported to me that they had  found her , so I decided to move near where yuzu live ," mei explained.

"And how close is that to where yuzu lives?" Himeko asked curiously while raising one eyebrow at mei.

"Well... ummm.. Infront of my apartment " the brunette replied with unreadable expression on her face.

Himeko stared at mei speechless, it never occurred to her that the day would come when someone like Mei Aihara,the ice queen would chase someone especially someone like Yuzu who was brought up with a different lifestyle and was raised with the freedom to choose and do the things she wants ,compared to mei who was raised according to what her family wanted her to be .

She cleared her throat before she spoke again and asked Mei " I know what you're planning meimei not that I'm interfering but does yuzuko already know that you two are now neighbors," She look at the brunette with concern, she's worried that the two might get hurt even more ,she wants yuzu and her meimei to get back together but she knows it's not that easy to do.

"No, actually she doesn't know, " mei admitted as she look down sadly to her lap thinking about how long she has been secretly following Yuzu.

"So that means that all this time you're just follow them secretly and watch them from a far, and those photos are all ..."   Mei cut himeko "that's right ,all the pictures are all stolen pic of yuzu and her baby .

"BABY! " shouted Himeko who couldn't believe all the information she was hearing right now as she look at the brunette in shock.

Mei nodded