chapter 1

A year has passed since mei left yuzu to inherit the academy.

Yuzu: mom , you look pale ,are you okay?,are you sick?

Mom: I don't fell well, i had headache and the smells of food makes me nauseous and my stomach hurts .

Yuzu: maybe we should go to the hospital mom , you need to see a doctor.

Ume : I don't think I'm sick , I'm two months late of my period ,i think I'm pregnant.

Yuzu: "you're pregnant mom! "(Surprised)

Ume : i brought a pregnancy test yesterday and i just used it ,im just waiting to see if the results will be positive.

After ten days

Yuzu: mom, what's the results of your pregnancy test? ( Excited)

Ume : the results is positive, I'm pregnant daughter ( happy)

Yuzu:( hug) congrats mom , I'm happy for you and dad . When will dad come home ?

Ume: Thank you daughter, he called last night that he was coming home today and said that he had something important to tell me.

Yuzu: nods,

Ume: you will graduate to highschool next month yuzuko,have you chosen a college that you want to go to?

Yuzu: ....not yet ( playing with her food)

Ume: how is mei yuzuko ?

Yuzu: ..???............ I don't know i haven't talked to her since......she left.

Ume: don't you and mei san met at school aren't you two in the same class ?

Yuzu : she changed classes , and she's busy with the student council works and wedding preparations so we don't see each other anymore (fake smile) i need to go, I'm going to be late to school so bye mom ,after she kiss her mother yuzu left .

Ume: bye daughter,take care

.........................
In the apartment

Ayane is pregnant and I'm the father so i want to file a devorce said sho with a straight face,i want to take care of her and the baby he added.

When did you and your ex wife start seeing each other again ? How long have you been cheating on me said ume while punching sho's chest ( shouting and crying)

We met a year ago , then we become friends and then two months before i came back here in japan,we met again in the bar we both got drunk and something happens between us , I'm sorry ume , I'm so thankful for what you've done for my daughter mei but...

But you don't need me anymore ha! said ume while sobbing.

I understand i will sign the devorce paper said ume .

After she signed the devorce paper she throw it to her ex husband's face ,now you have it ,get lost .

After sho left the apartment,ume falls down to her knees crying , I'm sorry my baby she said while rubbing her belly , I'm sorry if you grow up without a father .

........................

In the Aihara Academy

When Mei passed the school garden,she saw yuzu sleeping in the shade of the cheery blossom tree ,she quietly approach her and sat next to yuzu as she watch her sleep .

I miss you she whispered softly and lightly kiss Yuzu's head then left .

When yuzu open her eyes, she touched her forehead and said i miss you too mei while her tears are falling down her cheeks.

This is my fifth stories " Your Still The One"
Please leave a comment of what you think of this story 😊