Touch

CHRISTOPHER STURNIOLO
Summary: Waking up in the morning beside Chris for the first time
Warnings: None

This came from today's pod episode (8/28/23) because chris says he gets freaked out when people like him too much but his love language is literally physical touch lmfaoo

The bedroom door creaked open and then shut again stirring one of the two people in bed. It was well into the morning and Matt had decided to wake up Chris not knowing that there was a special someone in bed as well. He closed the door the moment he realized the head of curls was in fact not Chris and instead the girl he had been seeing for the past few weeks. he tried closing the door as quietly as possible as to not disturb them of their slumber. He failed in the end as the woman rolled from her stomach onto her side, facing her boyfriend in a dream dazed state. She opened her eyes blearily and glanced around at the room and then to her sleeping boyfriend.

she had come over last night with no intention of sleeping over. in fact, she had no intention of last night ending well. she initially came over to end thing's with Chris. he didn't like when she touched him too much, or showed to much compassion, he didn't want to hold her hand for longer than a minute and every kiss they shared wasn't longer than 3 seconds. he didn't want to hang out with her alone. he literally got upset at her the other day because she was admiring his features. he was getting freaked out and overwhelmed.

y/n decided she had enough. clearly there was some sort of barrier between them and their relationship wasn't going any further. luckily, chris was able to convince the girl to stay the night where he asked her to be his, completely and wholly his. she agreed reluctantly, and now here they lay in the same bed.

her eyes burned from the tears she had shed last night during her confession but ignored the pain and instead opened her eyes. she had no idea why she was awake, chris wasn't awake yet so it wasn't because of him. the birds outside weren't being too loud with their chirping activities. so that left... two other people in the house for her to bother later. neither of them had plans on getting up that day, but apparently someone else in the house had other plans.

whatever, she'll kick their ass later.

Y/n's POV

I wanted to reach out and stroke his hair and play with it. He doesn't let me. Usually. Mostly we just lie side by side, talking about everything there is to talk about. There had never been a dull moment. Other than those moments we shared where he wouldn't let me touch him, unless he initiated it. There had been plenty of kisses he backed out from, hands being let go of, a lot of yelling when I did something wrong. Even if I didn't know. I still don't know what his limits are.

I knew dating Chris was never gonna be easy. He was sporadic and a little temperamental, but he was a good kid with a kind heart. I just wanted to feel loved by him. He sure did everything he could do other than touch me. We matched out outfits a lot and I was his phone lock screen and wallpaper as he was mine. We went on a lot of activity dates and sneaking out to I Hop or Denny's at 4 in the morning.

He was asleep now though. What he doesn't know won't hurt him right? I reach out slowly and drag a finger along the bridge of his nose. Then down his neck to where his chain was visible. He breathes out and I pause. He stills again and I play with the tip of his hair, moving it from his face. I get so lost in it, touching him and feeling this connection that when he speaks up I jumped away. "Feels nice." he had murmured. I lay my hand on my chest and blink a few times to collect myself. "Chris."

"Good morning." He slurs. His blue eyes were still closed and he hugged his pillow so close to his chest it was crushed under his weight. "Don't stop." he says again, voice a little less deep. I reach out again, settle in closer, and run my fingers through his hair. His breaths even and he almost falls back to sleep. I admire his features while I play with his hair. The curve of his mouth as he displays a small and unserious sleepy smile. How he opens them every few minutes to heave out sighs of relief. "C'mere." He opens his arms, pillow tossed to the side. His eyes are opened now. Dark blue with sleep, blinking heavily through the tiredness. "C'mon y/n," he wraps an arm over my waist and tugs me under him where he rests his body on mine, head in the crook of my neck. "play with my hair again." he orders, so I do it.

I run my fingers all throughout his messy brunet hair and untangle some of the pieces gently. This was the closest we had ever been before. We hardly ever cuddled or hugged unless the other was in dire need of affection. This felt unusual on many terms. It felt like it was illegal and I shouldn't have been there. Shouldn't have been in his arms, in his bed, or in his house. But I was there anyway.

I rake my fingers down his back, massaging the soft skin under his tee shirt. His back muscles flex when I hit a particular spot. I feel almost shy when he kisses my shoulder three times before he sits up a bit, using his arm to hold him up over me.

"I love you. So fucking much y/n."

I smile and reached up brushing the hair away from his eyes so I could look at him. Really, truly look at him. "I love you more Chris." I responded truthfully.

-------------------------------

sorry if this is weird. i'm trying to write using multiple different pov's throughout a story and not have it start with the main characters point of view iykwim. just trying to learn how to actually write

i'm really tired of fluff i'm making myself sickkkkk