SpiderMan

MATT STURNIOLO
summary: spider-man comes crashing into your bedroom late one night, only he's hurt and in need of your help.
warnings: mentions of blood, fighting, language

to my most latest obsession, spider-man! (andrew garfield is the best bc i said so)

y/n's pov

i was working on some homework. finals were coming up this week and i needed to study really badly. i hardly study for tests but my grades have been slipping a bit and my mom said that if i wanted to do anything fun this summer i needed to work really hard to fix them. i was only a junior in high school so i had enough time to make up extra credits if i needed them next year and during summer school. however, i knew it wasn't a smart idea to slack off. i had to many things i wanted to complete this summer. like go with my best friends places.

i finish off writing my spanish essay and then open up my school assigned computer for some science project i needed to complete. there was a sudden burst of fresh air as my window slides open and then a figure zooms into the room at lightning speed and rolls to a stop, but not before slamming into my wall. "shit!" i shrieked and flew up from my chair. "what the fuck?" i grew closer to the figure who stands up in front of me. i see the red and the blue and the black and recognize the figure which i've seen all over social media. "spider-man?" i asked in pure confusion. "what? why are you here?" the masked figure reaches behind their head and the mask covering their face comes up and slides over. i notice first the brown hair and a feeling up dread fills up my chest. i know that hair from anywhere. "matthew?" i ask reaching out. he steps forwards but ultimately ends up falling. i do my best to catch him using all my strength to get him to my bed. "oh god, this is insane. what happened to you?"

"fight." was all he was able to say before he groans loudly. "i was shot, in the leg," he catches my hand before i could leave his side. "and i need you to get it out for me."

"what are you, insane? that's bull shit. i'm no doctor."

"you're going to be a nurse soon right?"

"yeah, a summer internship! not a fucking surgeon matt!"

"stop screaming, close the window!" he shouted and i did as he said. "breathe and think for me okay." he nods sitting up on his forearms. there were holes and gashes all through his suit along with bruising all on his face. "how do you do this? why do you do this to yourself? who else knows?" i ask busying myself with taking the sleeves off of him deciding to work on the bigger cuts first before the bullet hole in his calf. "this will sting." i warned before dumping the cleaning alcohol onto a rag and dragging it along carefully near his skin. he yelps out and makes a grab for my wrist. i pull back and he swipes his hands through empty air. "enough or i'll make you leave." he sinks back into my bed letting me do my work. when i was done cleaning away the blood i put everything away. "how am i supposed to get the bullet out?"

"do you have tweezers?" i lean my head against an empty spot on my bed. blood and stitching materials covered my bed sheets. my mom was not going to be happy about this. "it's okay. you don't have to. thanks anyway." he makes a move to get up but stops when he groans in pain again. i cup the back of his head and kneel by his chest so that he can relax back onto the bed. "you're not going anywhere any time soon," i glance all around at his screwed up body. "so... when did this become... this?"

"a few months ago. i was bit by a spider. science you know." i scoff and shake my head. "you might want to uh, take off your pants." i help remove the pants from matt and access the other sounds and bruising on his legs so they don't scar. i stare at the blood coming from his wounds. "feelin sick?" he checks in. "no." i replied shortly.  i applied pressure to his bullet wound. matt sucks in a deep breath in pain. i don't say anything. "are you okay?" was i okay? i just found out my best friend is being hunted by the boston police department. half of massachusetts wants his head served on a platter, monsters are running rampant everywhere and my best friend has spider-like powers that helps him defeat bad guys. and now he was in my bedroom getting me to help him and cover for him while he hides from impending doom outside.

"are you okay?" matt asks again and i begin speaking but my voice cuts out halfway through.

"i-" matt grabs my hand. "it's okay if you don't know." i pull my hand away instantly. i need to finish cleaning. "y/n hold on-" matt interrupts me from cleaning. "i have to tell you something else, come here." he motions with his pointer and ring finger to tell me to come closer to him. his other arm was resting behind his head making his muscles flex under the shine of my lights reflecting off the mix of dried blood and sweat. i scoot up the bed and closer to him. i take the light that those doctors use from my kit and hold it up inspecting his eyes and making him follow the light. "y/n." he whispers out hoarsely. i grab the water bottle from my mini fridge and hand it to him. "drink." he takes the bottle and sips from it twice before tossing it beside him. i didn't know what was happening but then his lips were on mine and my hair was fanning our faces in a halo, shielding us from the outside world and i knew there was nothing i wanted more. "why'd you kiss me?" i ask after we pulled away to catch our breath. there was an electric pull between us. i had always felt it but i didn't want to say anything, fearing that it would cause matt to think i was delusional. "i like you in case you hadn't noticed."

"i like you too bug-boy." he gasped. "what did you call me?" his hands slide down my face to rest on my waist. everything was happening to fast, but my heart was telling me everything was perfect, we had all the time in the world to sort ourselves out.

i'm making an andrew garfield spider-man book as we speak rn (yes i'm aware i have 10 other books that need to be finished tyvm!)