Yacht Club

CHRISTOPHER STURNIOLO
Summary: A woman with a plan. A man with a boat. Money, swimming, shopping. Brunch and tea times. Traveling across the globe. What more could a gal want in life?
Warnings: This book will include underage drinking (in some countries, depending on how you look at it), old men being rude as fuck, nasty comments, the usual mean girls. But this book is more about 'old money' rather than being toxic. Also, the MC is TOXIC lmfao. This portion of the imagine, the MC will be X reader but i don't know about the rest of the actual book yet.

I've decided that I'm going to put introductions of my books on here to get some more engagement. This is NOT A SCENE FROM THE BOOK, it is an imagine from that reality I suppose. I hope that makes sense.

Y/n's POV

The boat rocked back and forth while I catered to everyone's needs. The Yacht Club was booming as it was every summer. The only season that people varied few was during the colder seasons. And even then, it was still rather busy inside. The outside of the club had a golf course. Men and teenage boys mostly. A few of the girls only went to scope out their new sugar daddies. And the older ladies were typically pro golfers here on business. Aside from the gold course, there was a skew of mansions being owned by those who had yachts or frequented clubs. The owner of our Yacht Club was one of them. He was a good dude. He took over for his father after he ended up passing. He payed better than his father and was more lenient. Millennials, right?

And then there was the ocean. The LA coasts were always cold but never freezing. It sent chills through your body. I didn't usually work as a golf caddy. I was a server on the yachts. This was how I made friends. I hoped one day I wouldn't need to work here and instead attend like I always dreamed of. The small town was beautiful and hidden to those who were tourists. I was wearing my usual pleated mini skirt and a white tennis top. I had a pin on my shirt that read my name in spaced out and tiny cursive letters. It was irrelevant because most of the people here never called me by my name, couldn't read the cursive well enough, or already knew who I was.

"Eye candy," I hear a whisper coming from behind me. Rikki passed behind me. A hand placed on my hip. She was my best friend here. All the girls here were close though. But the boarding school on the mountain top was where we attended during the weekdays. I glance around. Rikki and I have very different taste in boys. She likes them toned. Probably not American, and definitely with an accent. I was more lenient when it came to picking a boy. I look around for something that would catch my eye and it falls upon three boys. Each looking similar. I glance back at Rikki who winks. I take a deep breath and push forward with my cart. Today Rikki and I were on Yacht Duty. Basically, the boys and girls who worked for the club had different jobs depending on what their gender was. It was a little bit odd, being forced into gender roles. Which is what I thought it was, but not particularly. The girls did most of the on scene work. Like taking orders in the restaurant, and serving yacht duty (which i'll get to in a moment) and the boys did the behind the scenes. Such as cleaning the ships when asked, cooking. But they women also did a lot behind the scenes and the boys did work a lot on scene. They were the golf caddies and worked in the bar. Us girls we kept track of inventory and ran the check in register book.

Yacht Duty just meant that were were running around back and forth between all the yachts that were still on 'land', meaning they weren't out at sea. Sometimes we could be rented out to help with those who were out at sea. It was 500 bucks for five hours,600 for six. You get the picture.  All the money would go to us rather than the company that we worked for. 

"Hello boys, would either of you be interested in some cookie? Freshly baked by Angel in the back," I explained as I parked the cart in front of them. The Sturniolo Triplets had the most rich family. They were each attractive and pulled the attention to them wherever they went. I wouldn't say I was friends with any of them, but we were rather nice. And I always slipped them extra fresh cookies when they asked. "yes please!" one of them said extending a hand to grab a plate that was on the cart. The boy with short hair reached over as well before another made a grab for one. "Alright, leave some for everyone else." I scolded gently. I knew one of them way gay, but if I was being honest I didn't even know their names. Not really anyway. "Do you need any lemonade? I have a fresh pitcher as well." the glass sat right on the top of the cart and was small compared to the one at the bar and in the restaurant. "That sounds so good right now." The one in the middle groaned happily. His head was thrown back in a small smile. "Alright, I'm going to be right back. This can be for you three. I need to grab another one." I set down three glasses for them as I spoke on the table in front of them and poured the yellow liquid into their cups. "And, when you come back can you bring me a Pepsi."

"Of course. In a can or in a bottle?"

"Bottle if you want to." He shrugged. You immediately knew who he was when he said that. "Okay, Chris. I'll be back." I pulled the cart away from them shaking my head at the overly happy boy. Both of his brothers seemed so chill compared to him.

"Oh, Y/n!" I think was Chris, yelled at me. My attention turned to him. "Yeah." He scurried over to me almost tripping on the lawn chairs that layed on the deck. "We're happy a party in July. A ball. A gala? I don't know. I was thinking you and your friends could come. Hang out." I eye'd him up and down suspiciously. "Really? Why?" he shrugs. "I mean. I see you at school and stuff, and I know we're graduating this year. And I know you're like going to be valedictorian and all that shit. but maybe you could let loose for once and do something fun. I don't know. If you don't want to you don't have to." he stuttered out before eventually finding his cool again. "I'll think about it." I decided after a second of silence. Chris nods and adjusts the neck of his polo shirt. "Good. You know where we live right?" I nod. Of course I did. Who wouldn't? I pointed behind me at the largest mansion on the land. "right there?" Chris looked over my shoulder and grinned. "Little to the left." I scoff and drop my hand. "I gotta get back to work."

"Wait but, I didn't even tell you what the date is!" He called back to me. I