Preferences

The First Date He Takes You On
*all nick imagines + preferences are platonic*

Nate: Skating
Probably would rent out the rink to take you skating after he's done with practice. And if you don't know how to skate he's teaching you how to skate. Or if you do know how, then you're skating around and chasing each other. I'm going to make another preference about what type of girl he's interested in, but for Hockey players..... I really like the rivalry they have with figure skaters. So if you're a figure skater, you are having competitions about who's better and all that. It's something fun, interactive, light hearted, and doesn't seem to serious.

Nick: Shopping
Nick enjoys having one-on-one time with people, and he'd also like to gossip and talk shit. He also like when he's getting to know a person, you can tell what type of person they are based on what they buy and the prices of thing's they buy. Not only is he seeing if you're a good person to hang around with, but he's also seeing if you're good for a brother or friend of his who's interested in you.

Matt: Driving
Literally anywhere Matt is probably going to take you for a drive. The very first date neither of you would have any clue of what to do, so the easiest thing to do would just go for a drive. Listen to music, maybe even go through the drive-thru. You're staying out late, having a nice time. Singing along obnoxiously to songs and making up the words to the music you're listening to when you forget the lyrics.

Chris: Amusement Park
Chris is new to the whole dating scene. But he's smart enough to want to get to know you rather than sit in silence with a movie and ignore you the whole time. He doesn't want to feel like a middle schooler, yet still get that same adrenaline of being a teen. He also needs a lot of things to keep him on his toes. He loves the excitement you have when you're running around playing the games and riding the rides.

Skies: Shopping
He's going to show off. Prove to you he's the best and would do anything for you. Diamond necklaces, nice shoes, heels. Whatever the fuck you wanted he would get you. Of course, you still had to be a little careful because he still is a famous rapper and you don't want to cause a mob of fans figuring out where he is and who he's with. He keeps to the smaller nicer stores. Letting you do what you'd like to do. Assuring you that he'd get you whatever he wanted. He's being so serious, yet keeping the mood light. He wants to settle down with you and create a future, not fuck around. He has a child who needs a momma. And he can see that in you.

Landon: Skating
Even if you don't know how to skate, simply watching him goof around on the board seems like a good time. Similarly to Nate, if you didn't know how to skate, he'd teach you. He'd also be hella impressed if you were better and were a great skater and he didn't know. This is more of a younger Landon vibe for this and the skating but I don't know sometimes these preferences are really hard....

Johnny: Dinner
I think out of all the Cufboys, Johnny would love to see you fuck up some food if you know what I mean. Loves a girl who has a nice girl side and a bad bitch side who can eat some good ass food. Even if you're staying in or going out, you both created a little thing from when you were friends that you'd try new foods together. I think he'd like to try to new foods all the time. (I genuinely don't know what this is i'm so sorry)

Peej: Arcade/Movie
You would watch a movie first, either at home or maybe even a drive-in, but the arcade would follow after where you'd talk about the movie. He'd also be like Baylen where he loves the 80s vibe which is why he'd really enjoy seeing a drive-in movie. He'd also love to show off and win you a few prizes at the arcade and then cash in the tokens/paper things for extra prizes. He's such a sweetheart like that.

Baylen: Arcade
We all know Baylen and his 80s dreams. He would do his very best to make the both of you feel like kids again. He likes being competitive and turns everything into a competition. It's fun for the both of you and can keep you both entertained. Maybe there's even outside stuff to do, such as small rollercoasters or mini golf. He would also love that. I also think if he plans the date, he's paying for you and letting you decide what you two are doing. If you want to play an arcade game until you finally win, then fine. 

Dylan: Random
He would probably have such a great idea for a first date. nice subtle date, and then to his luck the place cancels on them for some stupid reason. Now the both of you are all bummed and dressed up real nice. So now you're running around doing random shit. Eating at McDonald's, full suit and tie with you in a dress. Target run in heels. Honestly, you're not sure that eating dinner at a nice restaurant would have been any better.