Preferences

He Finds Out You Have A Baby

Nate: DATING
Not feeling the best honestly. Poor guy doesn't know what to do. Obviously he hasn't seen you at school for a few months, so when you finally come back looking as exhausted as ever, he's definitely asking what happened. It was kept a secret from everyone at school except the few people you thought deserved to know. Like the father who wants nothing to do with.. Her? We'll say it's a girl for Nate. But the baby doesn't cry as much when he holds her. Your parents/relatives aren't exactly ecstatic about you dating Nate seeing as what happened the last time you had a boyfriend. But you're smart enough to know that Nate's a genuinely good guy. But he would do anything for the two of you. His parents aren't quite sure of your relationship either, not wanting to tie him down to 'anyone or anything' but you're making it obvious it's his choice to be with you and as scared as he is about being a step-father he's ready enough for you.

Nick: FRIENDS
This kid is afraid of babies. He wouldn't exclude you from anything, trying to make everything as baby friendly as possibly so that the child would still be safe. He would even go as far as to make sure there's a car seat at their LA house/Boston house (wherever you're from) at all times in case HE (the baby I guess we'll say it's a he for this one) needs to be watched or something came up and you had to go somewhere without the baby (job interview, whatever you know). But he will make sure to  keep the babies 'father' away from you at all costs if he's a bad guy and doesn't want to be in the babies life. If he does want to be a father, then he wouldn't worry as much knowing the child has good parents to watch over it. Could not watch the child for longer than five hours though.

Matt: DATING
He'd would freak the fuck out but wouldn't show it. Not one single bit. To his brothers, that's a different story. He would not tell Marylou or Jimmy. Justin wouldn't stop hearing about it for weeks. Thankfully, Justin was able to smack Matt around and get him stable enough. He got Matt to lay down some rules with you that you were both content with. Definitely holding the baby away from his body when you hand him to Matt. Of course Matt's attitude towards the child made you seriously think twice about going on future dates with Matt but Matt LITERALLY SAID IN TODAY's PODCAST (August 7, 2023) THAT IF HE HAD TO HE WOULD BE A FATHER RIGHT NOW RATHER THAN LATER ON. Or something like that I can't remember.

Chris: DATING
There's no way you'd tell him. He already has a fear of relationships, fear of growing up. MAKING HIM BE A DAD? (step dad). Yeah no, next question. He wouldn't like how secretive you are so he would make his friends spy on you until they found out what you were hiding. he was ultimately upset (as one would be) that you were hiding your fucking baby from him. You genuinely thought him no longer calling or texting or facetiming or asking to hang out was his way of breaking things off with you cleanly. But then about three weeks later he's knocking on your door step in the pouring rain. You let him in and the both of you are practically in tears and Chris' realizing he seriously can't be without you anymore. he doesn't care that he's now going to be a step-father for the rest of his life. Just as long as you take things incredibly slow and don't force him to change any diapers he's good.

Skies: DATING
Since he already has a child himself, hearing that you had a kid doesn't make him feel any different about you at all. If anything, he probably met you because of the kid. And who said children are all bad luck? You met at a park when he was bringing his baby to play and the two kids met. Instant connection. They were both in tears when you both had to leave. Skies would then ask for your number and get to know you. Having double dates with the babies (while they bonded and you and him bonded). You took things slow, not needing an additional surprise before anything became official. but he's pretty happy he isn't as alone as he used to feel. being a younger parent and all.

Landon: DATING
Okay we all know Landon has done some pretty rough drugs before... He's stopping all that once the babies around. I doubt you could convince him to quit weed completely or stop drinking, but he tones it down and won't smoke for days in advance when you're bringing your kid over. He's created this soft dad like personality that's such a huge turn on. Just genuinely such a sweet guy and protects the shit out of the kid. And will beat the baby daddy's ass if he finds out he's ever being a dipshit. But he kinda is ready to take on some more responsibility, he's good enough to be a step-dad for now and is looking forward to children of his own (not that he doesn't see your baby as his own, because he does) he's just excited for the... Well you know... The real magic.

Johnny: DATING
TERRIFIED OF CHILDREN JUST LIKE NICK. He hates when they cry too much, but not because he think they're annoying but because he genuinely feels bad and doesn't know what to do. He also does dabble in the drug & alcohol department, but will also tone it down like Landon to keep the baby safe and you as well since you have to breast feed and shit. Makes sure neither of you go out alone, and if you do then he has your location at all times. He may be scared but he's ten times more scared of losing you and/or the baby because he was being dumb. But I think he's also be a little uncomfortable and awkward with the kid. Probably a little teasingly jealous of the little brat when it's taking up so much of your attention. but I just think he genuinely doesn't know what to do with it. 

Peej: DATING
Probably the most ready. He's a good, clean guy. He's surrounded by people he trusts his new step-child with, so he would definitely be okay. I don't think he would want his fans to know about her/him. Mostly because he doesn't think babies should be on social media, but also because he wants to keep the child under his protection at all times. In case the babies dad would want to come back and steal the fame he doesn't deserve.

Baylen: DATING
Just as calm as PJ actually. He would even do pranks with the baby when he needs to watch it. We're going to say the baby is less of a baby and more of a toddler. He loves kids, so I'd say he'd think of it less than being a step-father and more of a 24/7 play date because of how child like he is. As much as he likes to fuck around, there is a noticeable change in his behavior. He doesn't just have to watch over himself now, ne has to watch over a child. Which he's pretty okay with. He also wouldn't see you any differently after meeting the baby. If the universe was telling him that it's time to settle down and bring children into his life, he will. He's also like Chris where he really doesn't want to grow up so yeah he get's the child into trouble with you. The baby wants to color on the walls, go ahead kid. Eat ice cream for dinner, sure. Candy for breakfast, of course! He can't say no.

Dylan: DATING
Probably more scared than Chris honestly. He's really excited to be in a relationship with you, but the idea of a child is just a lot for him. He's still really young. Two years younger than Baylen, which isn't that much. He would do a whole lot to help you whenever you needed it but his YouTube would come just before that, unless it was really important. He tries even harder with his work so that your future can be even better for you both and for the baby. 

------------

Sorry if this is kinda cringe for the third time this month by AC has broke and we almost got kicked out. I'm living life very nicely over here.