Preferences

How He Makes You Feel Loved

Nate: Scoring For You
IT'S GIVING MIDDLE SCHOOL. No, but he genuinely will make sure he's scored at least one goal for you during his hockey games. It actually makes me a little upset when I remember he's no longer in high school. I always forget they're not silly teenagers anymore. But yes, when he did play, he'd always tell you's he's making a shot in the net tonight for you. And he always does. Not only does it make him a better player, the both of you are so proud of him, his whole team, their scores going up. Once he literally got in four goals in one game just because he saw you and wanted to show off. The determination in this man to make you super proud of him. The whole fucking school is getting so excited about him as well for making their schools ranking go up higher after every win. One game he hadn't scored a goal?? At all the whole time. The player in him was really coming out and he skates down the ice. Shooting his shot. Scores the winning point seconds before the buzzer. CROWED GOES INSANE. We love him for it though.

Nick: Listening To You
Nick likes to talk. He likes to talk a lot. We all know he fucking hates when people open their mouths, even if its just to breathe. So him letting you talk and be emotional and vulnerable is his way of expressing that he cares for you. He wants to actively listen to you and understand you. He's also a really loving an understanding person, way further in depth than we could ever know. Since he was in the closet for such a long time, he's literally the most supportive person in the whole fucking world. Whatever you say, it's not going to alter his perception of you (unless it's some wacky shit). But he understands he's had his own life struggles and that sometimes life doesn't go the way you're expecting it to, and all people need are each other.

Matt: Love Letters
We all know matt and his little notebook (awww). He writes his thoughts down a lot. It's real, it's raw and it's gonna be an emotional thing because loving someone is the scariest thing ever. Matt was always the most reserved one, but not as reserved as chris in the love aspect which is interesting. But anyway, I think you'd both cherish the notes you pass along to each other. Even if it's a simple compliment about their hair or their outfit, you each have your own little spot for them to go, to look at when he's far away in LA/Boston or more recently, on tour. AND THEY'RE ROMANTIC AS FUCK.

Chris: Sharing
He does not like to share. Period. He takes things from everyone else, but the moment you take a sip of his Pepsi without asking or steal a hoodie, he no longer wants anything to do with it. But with you, it's the complete opposite. He's thinking if he makes you comfortable with him, he'll be more comfortable with you and then the comfortability will help ease his mind when entering a new relationship. It helps you two get through that love sick puppy stuff honeymoon phase at the beginning of every relationship and grow into something stable and strong and hopefully lasts forever. 

Johnny: Styling Clothes For You
With his brand, I'd say he'd have a whole release based off your style and clothing choices. If you're interested in wearing neon's and mini skirts, you better believe the whole next release is mini-skirts and neon. He wants to style clothes that he knows you'll love, even if you genuinely wear whatever he's already created before, it's specifically tailored for you and your personal interests, of course this 're-brand' brings in a whole new wave of fans and he's loving it, you're loving it and feeling loved how he created a whole brand drop just inspired by you. Marry him right now or I will. 

Landon: Writing Songs About You
These songs will be less sexual, and more about the pure genuine love between you two. Of course in every relationship there are ups and downs, he doesn't want to include those downs if you're not comfortable with it. But his genuine true art form is the way of music. That's like telling Taylor Swift to stop dating boys and writing songs about their breakups. IMPOSSIBLE. Of course, the 'bad songs' are a constant reminder that you're going to need to be better not just for each other but four yourselves. It's also sweet reminders for when you're older that you've felt this love and will continue feeling this love until your last breath.

Skies: Music Videos
Every time he's filmed a music video from the moment you've become friends until forever, he's used you as the love interest. He couldn't ever imagine it being someone else. What's the point of having a 'romantic' connection when it's fake? So he's picking and choosing you over and over compared to every other woman who wants the role. Is it a little rude? Maybe. Does he care? No. You're his girl and he doesn't want to film a video pretending to be in love with someone else when he has you on his side.

Baylen: Talking About You
He will find a way to bring you up in every conversation. Literally every time you come around, you almost feel like no one's happy to see other than Baylen because he's talked about you so much, it feels like you were already in the fucking room. Will bring you up in videos, normal everyday life. Baylen is just such a humble guy but at the same time, when he's got a bad bitch on his side, there's no way he's gonna be calm about it. I think he also likes to act up more so he can 'get in trouble' with you but that's a whole other conversation.

PJ: Songs As Well
These are also romantic, but his favorite to write about you are the ones where he's singing about the first time you fell in love. Most of them are a lot of firsts because he loves to reminisce about those nights/days where it's just the two of you and the love blooming there. Listening to those songs years later down the line makes the both of you so emotional knowing where you started and how you got there. Even when you've been dating for a while, he's still writing music about you. You're his muse! <3

Dylan: Hyping You Up
The biggest hype man I have ever seen before. His favorite thing ever is seeing you laugh and smile and blush because he's complimenting you. Makes him feel like a great boyfriend. I've never seen a man so excited to be a boyfriend before (complete opposite of chris lmao). He'll do it in public, on camera, in private. He doesn't care. If you're looking good, he's telling you. Even if you're in different states or in different rooms, he's making sure to text you 24/7 that you're the most gorgeous woman he's ever laid his eyes upon.

---------------------

How are we feeling about EP 7 S2 of the summer i turned pretty? WILD SHIT

I'm gonna be honest, I think the reason I get more requests for doing baylen and skies and all them is because there aren't that many people that still write for baylen. but also, wattpad is like seriously dying and we need 2016 to come back (specifically the dystopian movie era)