Fairy Godgirlfriend (Fairytale AU) (8)

Mulai dari awal

   "Nyeh...only the ones the fairy godgirlfriend is assigned to. But, ooo, I couldn't help myself! She wasn't very nice at all!" Himiko huffed, stomping her foot. "If I could, I'd...I'd...ooof...I don't know what I would do, but I would teach her a lesson...somehow!" An evil smile crept across Kokichi's face.

   "Y'know, I could help you with that," he murmured, wrapping his arm around Himiko's shoulder. 

   "Really? How?" Himiko asked dreamily, happy to feel Kokichi's touch. Kokichi quickly removed his arm from her shoulder before clearing his throat. 

   "Ahem...well, I was thinking that we could play a little prank on her," Kokichi replied. "Y'know...a prank that'll teach her a lesson." Himiko thought to herself for a few seconds. Then, she looked around to make sure nobody else was lingering in the halls. Using her magic, she made the rulebook appear in her hands.

   "Ooof!" she exclaimed, falling backwards. "Nyeh...this book is so heavy!" Kokichi knelt down next to her. 

   "What do you need the rulebook for?" he asked as Himiko flipped through the pages.

   "I'm just looking up to see if pranks are allowed," Himiko answered, scanning one page. "Nyeh...it doesn't say anything about pranks, but it does say here that you can't make wishes to hurt or kill anyone."

   "Well, I definitely wasn't planning on doing either," Kokichi said. "I just meant something that'll keep her from saying mean things." Himiko poofed the book away and held her hand out to Kokichi. "Um...what?" he asked, staring at her hand.

   "Help me up," Himiko replied. "Please?"

   "Pfff...you have legs. You can do it yourself," Kokichi said, crossing his arms. Himiko made a pouty sound and slowly stood up before dusting off her skirt. 

   "Nyeh...a boyfriend should always help his girlfriend up," she muttered. 

    "Yeah, well, it's a cold, cruel world," Kokichi simply responded. "There might come a day when you won't have anybody there to pick you up, so you might as well get used to doing it by yourself." Himiko stared at him in a way that was both sad and curious. Kokichi decided to change the subject to break the awkward silence that lingered. 

   "Well, anyway, I think I know of a way to get Hiyoko to stop being so mean," he continued. As he finished his sentence, the bell for second period rang. "But...I guess we'll have to talk about that, later. I'll take you to your next class." He looked at Himiko's schedule. "You have algebra 1 next with Mr. Furakushan."

   "Will you be there?" Himiko asked hopefully. 

   "No, I have a different class, again," Kokichi replied. "But, we have 3rd period together. History with Mr. Orudutaima. We also have Hiyoko in that class. We can pull the prank on her then!" 

   "Okay!" Himiko nodded with a smile. "Will that make you happy?" 

  "It will make me very happy," Kokichi replied with a devious smile.

  "Nyeh...okay!" Himiko said, bobbing up and down enthusiastically. "It sounds like fun! I can't wait!" Again, Kokichi felt that warm and fuzzy feeling rising in his chest. He found himself smiling fondly. He caught himself and shook his head to clear his mind. He promised himself that he wouldn't grow attached to her. 

   "Well, anyhoo, let's just get you to math class, already," he said, walking ahead of her. 

  "Oh, but, wait! Aren't you gonna hold my hand while you walk me?" Himiko asked. Kokichi turned around and crossed his arms.

   "You're very needy, you know that?" he said. Himiko merely stood there, staring at him with sad puppy eyes. Kokichi rolled his eyes and sighed as he stuck out his hand. "Fiiine. Come on." Himiko's face brightened.

   "Eee! Yaaay!" she squealed, taking his hand. Kokichi couldn't help himself. He let out a small chuckle. As they walked together, Himiko flashed Kokichi a happy smile. He smiled back at her before turning away, his cheeks turning red. He tried to squash the feeling of affection growing inside of him. Himiko was there to help him achieve his goal for the Friday night dance, nothing more. As Himiko held his hand, however, he thought for a second that maybe he did want more than that.