Chapter Thirteen.

Start from the beginning

Talking about Taetae's friend, he has three best friends already. First goes with the name Kim Minjae, the other is Lisa Manoban and third one is Jackson Wang. They became friends on the third of Taetae's school days. Taetae adored them and so did they. They were almost inseparable but it also helped and calmed Jeongguk down because Taetae was slowly becoming independent.

Another person who Taetae adored a lot was Eunwoo. Eunwoo became really close to the little boy and he couldn't stop gushing about his Woo. Now, Jeongguk was happy about the fact Taetae liked his teacher but him being jealous would be an understatement. Is it necessary for his baby to go all excited and giggly when he mentioned Woo? It wasn't necessary but what can Jeongguk do?

Moving on, Jeongguk was quite happy with Taetae's progress. The boy was smart and the biggest problem is he knew he was smart. Hence, when Taetae would be naughty and try to avoid his studies, the hyungs couldn't even say anything because they knew the boy would excel in his subjects anyway.

Now as well Jeongguk was being strict with his baby but the boy anyway completed his task and was jumping on Jeongguk's lap eagerly. He wanted to go to the fair immediately. His Jiji promised to take him to the fair yet they couldn't so he was overjoyed when Jeongguk mentioned the fair.

Jeongguk was laughing a little when he saw his baby being so excited. He really didn't know Taetae would be so interested in going to a fair. Jeongguk gleamed a little and then called Jin to help Taetae get dressed.

Soon enough both of them were dressed, looking the same as they were wearing the same outfit. Jeongguk had brought him his exact miniature version of clothes after all.

Taetae jumped on his feet as Jeongguk threw his head back and laughed a little at his enthusiasm. Jeongguk soon walked towards his bicycle and made Taetae sit in front of him while he sat on the seat and start pedaling.

"Boba fast fast." Taetae screamed eagerly as Jeongguk rode the bicycle. Jeongguk really didn't know his baby would be so excited because if he knew he would take him long back.

"We're almost there baby." Jeongguk replied as Taetae nodded his head and his hair bounced a little due to the fast movement.

Just when Jeongguk stopped the bicycle, Taetae almost jumped down as Jeongguk made sure he didn't hurt himself.

Taetae giggled a little as Jeongguk entwined their hands together. Jeongguk made sure to clasp Taetae's hand tightly. Jeongguk knew that Taetae's fear of crowds had lessened a bit but he was still skeptical.

Just as they entered the fair, Taetae's eyes went rounder and bigger. His eyes sparkled and his eyes held the glowing stars in the night sky. They shined brighter than the fairy lights all around the fair.

Jeongguk suddenly felt too proud that he could be a small cause behind those eyes. Jeongguk wasn't a person who was fond of fairs but for his baby he would do anything, going to a fair was a very small thing.

Taetae squealed a little too loudly and pulled Jeongguk's hand. Jeongguk almost lost his balance at the pull but soon controlled himself.

"Baby, slow down. You will fall down like that." Jeongguk said as he tried to calm down a hyperactive Taetae.

"Nuh-no! Boba fast fast." Taetae pulled Jeongguk towards the bright, shiny stalls in front of them as Jeongguk chuckled and shook his head.

They first went towards the small rides which were the major attraction of the fair. Jeongguk didn't want Taetae to go on the rides which looked dangerous even in the slightest.

Jeongguk took Taetae towards a stall filled with cute headbands and got him a headband which had the ears of Simba from Lion King. He wanted to get one which looked like a tiger but because he couldn't get one, he gave Taetae this. Jeongguk didn't want to take one for himself but if Taetae whines, he has to listen. So in the end Jeongguk wore a headband which had the ears of Judy from Zootopia which was chosen by Taetae himself.