CHAPTER 10

"Good morning Dr Asiya"Adam greeted her. She was a bit upset because she was late and frustrated. As soon as she heard his voice she looked up to him and smiled "good morning Dr Adam" she pressed her lips together and gave a genuine and warm smile.

"Can we meet at canteen during lunch....you know if you're....free" he was awakward to ask as yesterday she denied the dinner. She found it cute as he was unstable. "Why not we'll" she replied staring at his eyes. He rubbed his back neck and went inside his cabin.

"Is he blushing" she chuckled and went her cabin.

A good time skip>>>

"Next patient" she spoke. A women in her 30's entered the cabin. Asiya smiled and looked her "have seat please" as she said she sat.
"Yes how can I help you". "I am feeling so nauseated and vomitting continuous for past few days. I took the pregnancy test and it was positive. I want to check if my baby is health" she spoke.

Asiya gave a warm smile and said "that's great what is your name?" "Amaira" she wrote in priscription. "Age" "30".

"Okay we'll have general check up and I'll give you the report and will let you know about the next visit " amaira rolled her eyes.

After the general check up. She handed over the reports" your baby is all fine and good." She said while removing her gloves. "Okay fine I'll leave." Amaira was bit rude to her.

"Okay fine.." Asiya shrugged off. Then she gave deep sigh and looked at the clock it was already noon. Lunch time a smile crept on her face. She took her lunch bag and headed to canteen.

Everyone in hospital looked at her being weird. Mostly she would rarely visit the canteen now she's here. After few seconds. She saw him coming towards her.

"Am I late?" He looked at his wrist watch and sat opposite to her. "No you're not"
"So what do you want for lunch" he asked.

"No adam I have already brought mine. We'll share if you don't mind" she asked making him. "I never know to cook. I always been eating outside food ." He chuckled.

"Yeah...I would gladly like too.." He said while watching her opening her lunch box. He had his best time with her eating.

"It's sooo soo good" he managed to say while sowing up the food inside his mouth. She laughed at his state.

After few minutes.
"Dr Asiya" he called her. She was putting back her boxes inside. "You'll do a help" He asked looking at her innocently.

"Yes Dr Adam sure." She smiled. "You know I came to this hospital for a girl I love." He said. Asiya strung her eye brows together and looked at him very seriously.

"You know zeenath, Dr zeenath pediatrician." He continued. Someone's expectations broke into pieces there. She looked at him very blankly. "Ohh" just that left her mouth. she gave a heavy sigh. And shrugged her thoughts off there and continued listening him.

"We were so close back when everything was good. It was me who hurted her. I don't know how am going to face her. It's been a day I am here she isn't here and I heard she went for vacation with her friend. Is it true." He scratched his back head.

Words weren't coming out of her mouth. A tight knot was formed in her throat not allowing her to speak. Somehow she gulped and replied.

"Y-yes."

"Will you help me" he gave a genuine smile. Asiya stood up. "I am sorry Dr Adam I don't do that stuffs and I am a third person so I dont want to like come in between you guys. So......it's better you guys tackle this situation. "

Adam stood up. "Asiya you're like my sister okay. I give you all rights "
Asiya pressed her lips together and sigh hard and looked at him.

"No Dr Adam please deal this within you and don't make me interfere in this. I hope you'll respect my decision " She left from there without even looking at him.

According to her what she did was correct.
She's not a mediator for their love. She hates when people are selfish about only thier freaking work. Now if at all she helped Adam. Of course they'll end up together.

And they'll eventually forget about her existence. Why? Why does she want all this.

Already she's a lone creature who is already dead inside living for sake of true love. Waiting.

She doesn't want to make her situation even worser than she's now.

The time went faster. Soon she went to her home and locked herself inside the room!

Asiya pov
Ahh...This is your mistake Asiya yours. You were the one who misunderstood. It's okay don't feel don't feel. He just wanted help so he was close learn the lesson people will be only close to you when they are in need always remember.

So he came for his need and you took right decision of saying no Asiya good. Because you're not that sweet person to sacrifice your love so that your beloved person is happy.

If he's not for me I am okay. I don't want to like see them together and cry inside.
The world has already made you cold and rude Asiya. You're no more crying right?

Just accept it and move he didn't even spend a single day properly with you. But
For how many days?
I am going to keep move on?
Where's my destination?
I took a heavy breathe sitting in the eduge of the bed.

A single drop tear fell down. Asiya it's not gonna work you're a orphan and who is gonna love and make you theirs. How many more years are you going to fool yourself. Love is not the fantasy stories you write.

Noo I'll wait there will be someone for me waiting. Noo you're wrong nobody's there Asiya get that in your head. YOU'RE GOING STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER.

Noooooo I stood up and yelled out loud. Stop Stop thinking Asiya stop.

.......................

For the people who wonder what is overthinking. The dilemma Asiya is going through in her mind is!! You're internally voice yells and confuses you not let you think straight.

People with overthinking are not happy at all they just plaster that they're okay!!