CHAPTER 8

Whats the one thing that is worse then break up?

Suhail's pov
It was midnight I laid down in my bed closed my eyes to sleep. My mind is soo much disturbed. Not able to sleep
I don't have peace.  Maa used to always say. "If you're inside this four walls you must be relaxed automatically you know why because this is home, your peace, your place! If it's not peaceful then something is missing "

I sighed and hugged my pillow. This society thinks I am cruel, cold, arrogant deep down I am waiting for something which I myself don't know.

I don't know why my eyes ,ears,heart,arms search for her. She's different from others.

No I am not going to fall for her. I won't my world is different from hers I am a destroyer and she's a healer. I'll not fall for her. I need to became more successful than anyone in this world can ever.

Asiya's pov
It's midnight now. I just now made Adila sleep. I laid down in my bed and tried to close my eyes.
My mind is disturbed. I don't know why. Something in me is not letting me be peacefully.

Soon Adila will leave with Reenu. So much of distance between us. Reenu will be busy with her again. And me? Back to those horrible lone days .

I sighed and hugged my pillow. I closed my eyes and remembered my mother's words "Life will make you think you're alone don't worry someone somewhere will be thinking about you. Be patient someone will love you for who you are. ".

Yes someone will be thinking about me somewhere. They'll find me. I'll wait.
I wanted to imagine all the moments of my life that I am going to have
Kids,house, partner everything soon.
I can't believe someone will embrace me in their arms.

Say to me that I am precious to them. I want that to happen. I have everything for them to give.

I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning.
Reenu arrived.

Reenu 's pov
I knocked the door twice nobody responded. I knocked several more times. Then it opened to see her sleepy. "Good morning" she whispered.

"Good morning." I entered. The first question I asked was "where's Adila" she looked at me. "Upstairs..." She avoided eyes contact and went to kitchen.

I went upstairs to see my child. I teared up. She's my child. I gave birth to her. My priority,my responsibility. Mine.

I have her, my parents and ......Asiya.
I went downstairs taking adila. I saw Asiya making breakfast for us. Yummy pancakes. She sat in dining table infront of me. Placed a plate of pancakes on the table for me. I placed Adila in tha couch and started eating the cakes."tonight return flight"

Asiya looked at me in pure shock. "Why don't you stay for a while like 2-3 days. Why is it that necessary to go in hurry?" She yelled at me smashing the table.

"Asiya listen. My parents want me to come there. They are the ones who booked my tickets." I opened up to her.

I can see her sobbing. "Asiya I can understand that you like Adila more than me. I know. But please do understand my situation too. My life I can only depend on my parents. " I tried to explain.

"It's okay leave. When is the flight". She asked if a sudden wiping her little drop tear. "Sharp at 7:26" I announced. She looked at the clock.

It was already 9 in the morning. "Okay I'll pack Adila's things. " Asiya said while taking her bite.
I nodded.

Time skip

Author 's pov
They had some good time together. They both are going to get separated from each other. They went to park, restaurants,and malls together.

Finally the time has come. Time to bid good-bye to each other. Asiya accompanied Reenu and Adila to Airport. They left.

Asiya with heavy sigh returned to her home. Now to be seen so empty without anyone. She looked around see no Adila or Reenu. She badly wanted to cry louder. The shattered clothes and things to be seen.

She locked the door and knees down hugged her knees to cry. She has now became a alone creature again with no one by her side.

Everyone comes into her life like they'll be with her forever but leave her at a point where they're done with their needs. Everyone does the same. Not only in her life but also everyone.

People come into you're life. They'll be in you're life untill they need you. Once they're done they'll leave like you never existed.

She looked at the clock and the window it was already 10 and raining. She went to kitchen made her coffee . Freshen up and took her fav book and coffee sat near the balcony.

It was her fav thing to do during rains. She was in her comfy clothes she sipped her coffee. She held her pen and started writting.

She's a famous author. Her passion for writting is never ending saga. She loved to read and write books. Asiya. Newyork's best selling book author.

The not so windy breeze touched her pale cheeks and silky smooth long hair. She continued to write till 1.
She placed the papers in a file. And closed it placed it in the shelves.

She went upstairs to sleep.
The house seem to be quite then usual.

Thank you 💗 for reading this story. Please do support till the end.
See ya in next part. Untill that thank you.