CHAPTER 5

The new Mafia king. He sat on the most respectable chair. Untill he sat everyone stood still in their position. He looked around to see the most powerful, experienced Mafia's infront of him. Mainly under him. He smirked. "Sit down" he commanded. Everyone in sync sat down.

"Everyone He is the new King of Arab Mafia" The man declared. Everyone clapped. "From now onwards. Every deal that is related to Arab States should be signed by me then only it is possible to proceed" Suhail briskly announced. Everyone tapped the table in response of acceptance.

"Anything else to be said" He asked. "The Arab government is trying hard to find the illegal drug deals around Arab States." One of his men said.

"We will sought it out soon. " His aura hit different. "Dismiss now" He ordered. Everyone stood and left immediately right after his command.

Now he got what he was desperately waited for.
He achieved something that everyone said he can not.
There's this pride in his heart making him stiff and cold.

He stood and headed to his mansion. He hasn't slept for 2 weeks. He tries his best to hide his sickness. Because he thinks it is a weakness.
He was not feeling well.
His throat aches and he isn't able to eat meals properly since the minor fight.

He looked at the wall clock.
Suhail's pov
It's 2 am. She must probably working. This is the good time to meet her. I smirked. She's more than beautiful. Shes something else. She's doing something to me.

I took my jacket and car keys went to my garage. Took my car and drove off to hospital. I went to the reception. "Yes sir how can I help you" the receptionist asked.

"Can I get an appointment to meet Dr.Asiya" I struggled to ask. "Yes Mr?" . "Suhail ".
"Yes Mr Suhail. You can meet her but after that patient. " She pointed out an old couple. I sighed and say next to them.

Eventually they went. Why the hell I am nervous. It's not like I have never seen a girl or talked to her. I literally choke the shit out of them.
What kind of impact does she have with me. I was completely drown in the thoughts. "Mr Suhail you can go." My heartbeat skipped. I took a deep breath.

Mom I am doing this only for you.

I opened the door. My eyes locked into her figure. She was facing the other side bent down taking out something . "Excuse me" I uttered it was clear enough for her to hear me. She quickly turned. Her hair. Damn it. She has silky smooth hair cooperating with her moves. "Yes come in" ahh her voice it's soo soft.

I nodded and went towards the table and sat. "Yes your name" She looked at me with her dark brown eyes. Why is she soo attractive. Why the fuck I am simping over a afterall girl. "Suhail" i replied.

She wrote down in the prescription. "Age 32" she uttered while writing it down. "Is it Correct " she asked me i nodded. Damn she remembers it .

She kept the pen on the table looked straight into my eyes. "Yes Mr Suhail. What's wrong " she asked.
"I am not able to speak nor eat nor gulp my own saliva" she nodded . "Please open your mouth" I opened my mouth. She took the torch and examined my throat. She was fucking few inches away from me she held my jaw with her gloved hand.

She sat in her chair. "You're having tonsils." What the hell does that mean . "What is it? Is it serious" I asked.

"It's extra muscles that grew either side of your trachea. Which makes hard to eat gulp. It's not that serious. It can be cured by medicines. I want to check your eyes." She said .
She examined my eye she looked carefully by pulling down my damn eye bags.

"You haven't slept for nearly a week? Am I right?" She pressed her lips together. And then looked at me. She's making me go crazy'.
I nodded. She looked at the clock and me.
"I'll prescribe you some tablets , syrup, and sleeping pills. Have that on time. Avoid alcohol and cold items. Drink only hot water ." She looks so fine while talking. I noticed her scar on her hand. I raised my brow in doubt.

"Any doubt Mr Suhail " she asked "No doctor I'll have my leave" I said while I took the prescription from her hand. She gave a genuine smile. DAMN. My eyes enlarged. She was so beautiful. The dimple and the craves near her lips making me think about my mother.

She has the same dimple. I started to breath heavily. I ran out of room as soon as I can. I cleared my thoughts and throat. Went to the pharmacy got the tablets I paid my bill.

And I left. I took a mid night shower then had my dinner and the tablets and slept.

Asiya 's pov.
It was again my night Swift. I was completely drained out. The old couples left the cabin. I turned around to take some papers for the prescription. Then I heard the masculine voice giving my spinal cord vibrations. I looked up to see him?? Again?.

I asked him to come inside. He was really creeping me out. I checked his mouth and eyes. I identified he's going through something bad. Maybe depression. Who do you think I am. I am a psychologist and a general physician I can identify the person's mental health easily.

I gave him sleeping pills because he has to sleep for sure. And I guess he consumes alot of alcohol. Eww. I gave him advice I knew after he leaves this cabin he won't even remember what I told him.

And like why the hell he was staring at me and my hand.. "Any doubt Mr Suhail"I tried to change the topic. He came out his thoughts then he said he'll have his leave. Like bro please have move out. Me myself unknowingly gave him a smile.

Is it wrong??. What happened to him he behaved strange. And rushed out of the room fast. I was dumbfounded for few mins.

And I shrug myself off. And drank some water. I think I should change my Swift work. "Creepy guy." I mumbled myself for no reason.