AWTFO 12

"Taehyungie hyung?" Taehyung heard as he walked around the familiar face

"Taehyungie hyung?" Taehyung heard as he walked around the familiar face. It was too quiet. This is where Jungkook's car was found. The day when his body was also found. He looks around and sees Jungkook's car. There was a guy standing in front of the car, causing the younger to stop.

"Taehyungie hyung" He heard again, looking back but sees nothing.
"Taehyungie hyung?" There was it again, Taehyung was slowly feeling scared as he felt goosebumps. The voice was too familiar. It sounded like Jungkook's.

He looked again and the scene in front of him startled him. The guy that stood in front of Jungkook's car, is now attacking his maknae.

"Taehyung!" Taehyung woke up to the sudden scream. He opens his eyes and is met with Yoongi, who looked at him with wide eyes.
"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"What... What happened?" Taehyung asks as he looked around.

"You were having a nightmare" Yoongi says and Taehyung sighs.
"Hyung... The nightmare... Jungkook was there..." Taehyung says as he looked at the older.
"You know... What you said at the dining table... I was believing you, hyung... I once saw Pyu looking at Jungkook's room... He was glaring at the door, whispering something under his breath... I just couldn't hear him because he was too far" Taehyung says as he sighs.

"Really? You believe me, right?" Yoongi says and Taehyung nodded.
"Tae... I think Jungkook is haunting me" Yoongi confesses and Taehyung frowns.
"Huh?" Taehyung says and looked at older, startled as his face morphed into Jungkook's bloodied face.

Yoongi backs away, staring at the younger as he covered his eyes.
"What happened?" Yoongi asks as he looked at Taehyung, who slowly removed his hands away from his face. His eyes widened as he sees a familiar face behind Yoongi.

"J-Jungkook..."