AWTFO 5

[⚠️ DEATH ⚠️]

[⚠️ DEATH ⚠️]

"Victim? Jungkook? That does not sound good together, doctor... Our maknae is at a party having fun..." Jimin says, biting his bottom lip. He was trying not to believe at what the doctor is saying. The doctor looked at them sadly and Jin shook his head.

"You guys might've just got the wrong person..." Jin says, his heart felt heavy. Did his fear came true?
"Sejin hyung?" Jin says, turning to the older male who just looked down.
"Hyung, what happened? What are they talking about? If this is some kind of sick prank, I'm not buying it" Namjoon says, looking at Sejin also.

"I... I... I don't know... It's not a prank, guys..." Sejin says, sniffling. The doctor excuses himself to leave them to talk to each other.
"But how? Is it because he's mad at us? Is it because we wouldn't let him go to that party? Jungkook should just be there, he's probably dancing and having fun... This is not real" Taehyung says, shaking his head.

"I know... But I saw it with my own two eyes... I went there... At that cold place..." Sejin says and Jin breaks down, shaking his head as he cried, grabbing the older male's shirt.
"No, it can't be... I received calls from him" Yoongi says and showed his phone.
"Jungkookie can't be gone..." Hoseok says, his voice cracking as he looked at them with teary eyes.

Everyone walked inside the morgue. A doctor led them to where Jungkook is, removing the white cloth that covered his whole body. Everyone froze in their spots and eventually broke down as they realizes what's happening. Their maknae is gone...

"Jeon Jungkook, wake the fuck up... This is not something to joke about" Yoongi says, lightly shaking the cold body.
"Hey, I know I was an asshole, but please... I'm begging... Don't do this..." Yoongi says as his voice shook, along with his hands as he stared at his maknae. He hugs the younger's lifeless body and broke down.

"Please... I'm so sorry... Hyung is sorry, Jungkookie..."