AWTFO 3

The guy stood near the car door of the driver's seat

The guy stood near the car door of the driver's seat. Jungkook felt nervous so he had locked all doors and even pulled the window up. He and the guy made eye contact.
"I'm sorry for almost running you over! Please leave me alone! I have to go home to my hyungs!" Jungkook says as he moved to the passenger's seat.

The guy just stood there, his smirk still prominent. Jungkook gulped and shakily grabbed his phone in his pocket.
"I'm so sorry, hyungs... I should've listened" He says, the guy was creepy and scaring him.

He taps the first number that is on his contacts. He felt tears form in his eyes as it just rang and no one is answering.
"Shit..." He curses under his breath and called the number again.

It was Yoongi's number, he knows that older is still mad at him, so he's probably not answering the call.
"Please answer" He says as he does it the third time. But as he does so, something shattered...

"For fucks sake..." Yoongi says, he had put his phone in silent mode since he was trying his best to do some beats for a music. He thought the vibrations was just notifications from different social platforms but as he took a glance, it was a call. He answers the calls, raising his brow.

"Hello? Jungkook? Why did you call? I thought you're having fun there?" He says, still feeling a bit mad at the younger for his behavior to them. He waited but no one was answering. As he's about to scold the younger for not answering, hears sirens, causing him to be alerted.
"Oi! Jungkook, talk to me? Why are there police sirens?" He says but then the call ended.

"What the fuck?" He says and stood up from his seat.
"Some shit might've happened at the party" He says and walked out of the room, being met with Jin, who looked very nervous.
"Hyung?" Yoongi says and Jin bit his bottom lip.

"Did you get a call from Jungkook? He's not answering our calls"