AWTFO 8

The six sat as they stared at the new male in front of them

"Guys, meet Pyu... He'll be added to the group... And he's the youngest among all of you, so you guys please take good care of him" Sejin says, patting the younger male's shoulder. Pyu bows at them and smiles wide.

"Nice to meet you all, hyungs" Pyu says and everyone greets him. Taehyung couldn't help but feel his heart hurt. He remembers Jungkook, the guy was the same as his late maknae. He remembers the shy younger male in this new guy.

He let out a sob and Pyu looks at Taehyung, who hid his face.
"Hyung? Are you okay?" Pyu asks and Taehyung nodded, sniffling as he wiped his tears away.
"I'm okay, don't worry" Taehyung says. Everyone just kept quiet, still not used to it.

They were still mourning and this happened.
"He will be living with you guys" Sejin says and everyone nodded. They had already arranged a room for the other, definitely not Jungkook's, but he's going to stay in one of the spare rooms. They didn't want to touch Jungkook's stuff because they want to go there and remember happy memories with the younger.

"So here is your room, we had cleaned and arranged everything" Jin says as he opened the door to the spare room. Pyu gasps and turns to Jin.
"Thank you so much, hyung! I like it" Pyu said and hugged Jin. The older is shocked at the sudden skin ship but smiles and hugged back.

He's not going to lie, even though it didn't feel the same as Jungkook, it still made him happy that this small thing is still appreciated, like how their late maknae appreciate everything they do for him.
"Here are you luggages" Hoseok says, smiling at Pyu who thanked him.

"Make yourself at home"