AWTFO 2

Jungkook arrived at the party, huffing and deciding to forget about the argument with his hyungs

Jungkook arrived at the party, huffing and deciding to forget about the argument with his hyungs. Although it still bothered his mind, he told himself to not think much about it for awhile.
"I'll apologize to them tomorrow" He says, sighing.

"Jungkookie!" He hears and he forces a smile.
"Glad you can make it! The birthday boy is waiting for you!" His friend, Yugyeom, says as he pats Jungkook's shoulder.
"Sorry I'm a bit late" Jungkook says, scratching his nape as they walked in.

"Nonsense, you're right in time" Yugyeom says and they meet, their friend, who is the birthday celebrant. The place was filled with different people, it was pretty packed inside.
"Happy birthday" Jungkook greets, bowing as he shook the birthday celebrant's hand.
"Aigoo, don't be like that, Kookie" The guy says, smiling.

Jungkook decided to not drink, he was going to drive himself back home and it would be a bad idea if he had alcohol in his system. The music was pretty loud, everyone was dancing, drinking and eating. He was supposed to have fun, but he couldn't since he was feeling guilty for his behaviour to his hyungs.

"Hey, why the long face? Come on, Kookie... Let's have fun" Yugyeom says as he's followed by his other 97 liners. They all smiled at him and Jungkook nods, following them. It took like 15 minutes before Jungkook thinks that he should probably go back home now.

"Hey, I'll go first... Anyone wanna be dropped off?" Jungkook says and everyone shook their head.
"Be careful on your way back home, Kookie! See you some other time" Mingyu says and waved goodbye at the other. Jungkook nodded and got out of the house, walking to his car. He got in, started the car and drove off.

Jungkook stops as some person stood right in front of the road.
"Hey! Are you okay? Why are you standing right there? Thank goodness I stopped... I could've hit them" He says, huffing. The person looked up, a smirk on his face and he slowly walked over to Jungkook's side of the car.

"What the..."