AWTFO 1

Jungkook is upset

Jungkook is upset. Very upset. His hyungs had forbidden him to attend a party. At first, everyone was okay but as soon as they heard that there will be alcohol and that it'll be at midnight, everyone decides that they shouldn't let him go.
"But, hyungs" Jungkook says, pouting as he looked at the others.

"Kookie... You know that no one's going to take you back home if you decided to get drunk... Look, we're okay with you getting wasted... But with one of us around to help you come back... If no one is going to take you there, then it's a no" Jin tries to reason with the younger, who just seemed to get more angry as the conversation gets longer.

"I'll still go!" Jungkook says, being the stubborn guy he is, crossing his arms as he glared at his hyungs. Yoongi has had it and glared at Jungkook.
"You know what? Fine, you go! Even if we try to talk to you into not going, I knew you weren't going to listen anyways... Just go to the stupid party then, let's see what happens" Yoongi says, he was getting irritated at the stubbornness of the maknae.

They have been telling him to not go but here he is, not listening to them.
"Yoongi..." Jin says but Yoongi scoffs.
"Let him go, hyung... He's this stubborn to not even listen to our reasons" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes as he walked to his room.

Jungkook scoffs, shaking his head before walking out of the house. Hoseok tries to stop him but he was too late.
"Don't worry, hyung... He'll come back and we'll have him apologize for his behaviour" Namjoon says and even though Jin was hesitant, he nodded anyways.

He was okay with the maknae going to the party but then he was feeling some bad things about this party, maybe he was just overthinking it... But he just hopes the maknae comes back okay.