"It was worth a try." Ken shrugged.

         "Stop it Ken, tigilan mo na yan, I told you we can't be alone without kuya." Alli said for the hundredth time.

         "Why?" Ken made an annoyed face.

         Alli sighed.

         You know why.

         Ken's phone had a message alert. Ken grabbed it from the table and checked.

         "What is it?" Stell asked.

         "It's nothing." Ken put his phone down again.

         Although Ken had an inscrutable face on, Alli could sense he was troubled by the message.

         He had looked at Ken's face for years... So even the tiniest quirk, the smallest frown, and the most imperceptible change in his expression, wouldn't escape Alli.

         But it must not've been too important, since Ken's face calmed down pagbalik niya sa laro... He was happily smiling again.

         "Magluluto na nga ako ng lunch!" Stell huffed. "4 pm, call time natin mamaya." Stell warned Ken, as he pointed.

         Alli stood up from the floor, to sit down on the couch. Kuro came out of nowhere and jumped on the arm rest, Alli scratched Kuro's ears as he lay down lazily.

         All of a sudden, another 'Cat' jumped on the sofa, It was ridiculously large... It settled on Alli's right side, then laid its head on Alli's lap.

         "What are you doing?"

         Ken, ran his hands through his hair, then crossed his arms with his eyes closed.

         "Trying to sleep." Ken's voice was soft.

         "Ba't di ka pumunta sa kwarto mo e mas kumportable doon?" Alli said blandly, but his hand wandered to Ken's hair... absentmindedly playing with it, pulling stray locks of hair away from Ken's forehead.

         "Nah...mas kumportable dito." Ken chuckled, it sounded low, warm, and nice.

         Alli was struck by how much Ken's laughs affected him. Ken wasn't even doing anything extra, he was just lying there, eyes closed, and arms crossed. And yet, he made Alli's heart race.

         "Are you sure?" Alli made sure his voice was calm.

         "Positive." Ken replied. Alli could feel the vibrations of Ken's low voice, in his lap.

         "Weh?"

         Ken frowned but still didn't open his eyes. "Oo nga!"

         "Why?" Alli chuckled.

         Ken bit the side of his bottom lip, trying to think.

         Crap.

         Alli fought the urge to reach his hand out and touch Ken's lip.

         "Because... You're here." Ken's lip quirked in a small smile. His voice was so shy and low, it was almost a croak.

Alli became undone... with just those three words, he had made up his mind...

...To stay.

Without thinking, Alli lowered his head, and kissed Ken on the lips.

Ken raised his chin a bit, for a better angle, because their faces were in opposite directions, almost like the MJ and Spiderman kiss... but Alli had already begun to retract. It wasn't a long kiss, it was barely a peck.