Disclaimer

Disclaimer:  I mean no disrespect to the members of SB19 or anyone who may have the same name as the characters, this is purely a work of fiction, and nothing else. This is merely a Fan Fiction based on the group, but does not reflect actual events, or even actual behaviours, romantic elements and/or preferences of the people the characters are based upon... If you are uncomfortable with Boy's love or the genre in general, this serves as adequate warning to discontinue reading... Thank you for understanding.

          I am not an author by profession. I am just doing this because I am bored, I do not claim to have adequate command over English or the Filipino language, there will be errors, and there may be weirdly constructed sentences. This is a boyxboy story. 

           I Also apologize that the story is mostly in english... I am not a native tagalog speaker, so I have quite some trouble, specially describing the gestures and actions in tagalog. Alam ko naman po how to communicate in tagalog, I just don't have the proficiency of a born speaker.

            This is a story about a character called Alli and Ken of SB19.  

 This is my first time writing...Ever...so I hope you enjoy reading, whoever and wherever you are, and whatever walk of life you live.

        I am also kind of a Kentell shipper...well not romantically though. I just find kentell vidoes cute and funny, and I admire their' friendship. My first draft was originally supposed to be about Kentell, but I found it hard to write a Stell and Ken romance type of thing, so I decided to create a purely fictional character instead. And also because there are lots and lots of SB19 ship stories out there, and I haven't found one BL where the other character is purely fictional so, that is also a factor why I wrote this instead.

              *There may be bed scenes in the story so please proceed with caution... 

Pov is mostly third person.

Full English Version: https://www.wattpad.com/story/355577084-still-the-one-sb19-an-sb19-ken-bl-fanfic-english