Chapter 16

It has been two weeks since school started, and two weeks since bumalik si Ken sa condo niya.

Stell's condo seemed a lot more quiet, well quieter to be fair, because Stell more than makes up for majority of the noise.

The fact that Ken always calls and texts him, only makes his absence more palpable.

It almost became a norm that before Alli goes to sleep, Ken always calls.

They talked about nothing in particular, usually just general things... but sometimes Ken sings one of his composed songs, to ask for Alli's opinion, then he revises them accordingly.

Which is why nagmamadali na ngayon si Alli magbihis, because last night they had quite a long, composing session. They ended really late, so Alli overslept again.

When Alli went down, nasa sala na si Stell, with raised eyebrows. Alli uttered a few apologies, then they both went down the parking lot sa kotse, para maka alis na.

Stell being the super brother that he is, had packed a small container with food for Alli's breakfast... to eat while they travelled. He was so spoiled.

Alli's first class for the day was one of the classes na magkasama sila lahat.

Pag dating nila sa univ parking lot, Ken was there, sitting on his bike... He was scrolling through his phone.

Stell parked the car then lumabas na sila sa kotse.

"What are you doing here?" Alli asked. When they reached Ken.

Ken looked up from his phone. "Isn't it obvious? Hinihintay ka."

"Pano mo nalaman na wala pa kami sa loob?"

"Duh... Matagal tayo natapos kagabi, so I expected you'd be a bit late."

Stell suddenly glared at Ken. "Naku! Sinabi ko na diba na wag mong pinupuyat si Alli? Hindi lang si Alli pati ikaw! Masama yan sa health niyo." Stell nagged as he got out of the car and slammed the door shut.

"Sorry na... Won't happen again." Ken grinned sheepishly at Stell.

"Won't happen again... Wanmelyon times mo na ginawa... Tara na nga! Baka malate pa tayo." Stell said with a huff.

As usual, people were staring at Stell and Ken as they walked to the classroom. Alli realized though, with a certain degree of embarassment, that he got some stares too.

He had an idea why, because Jah sent him a few pictures, which was why he was going to discuss it with Ken now.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Alli raised his eyebrow at Ken.

"Good... morning?" Ken said uncertainly.

Tinignan ni Alli si Ken ng serioso, his lips in a grim line.

Ken subconsciously looked at Stell, who was walking between them, for help.

Stell rolled his eyes. "Try mo kaya I love you... baka gumana." Stell said blandly.

Ken blinked twice, then looked at Alli.

"I Love yo—"

"Can you please stop joking around?!" Alli interrupted Ken...

Gagawin pa talaga ng mokong.

Alli decided to stop him, well... firstly, because he was annoyed. Secondly, because he didn't want his line of inquiry to be cast aside. And thirdly, because he wouldn't be able to flush those words from his mind ever, had he given Ken time to finish it.