Chapter 11

Alli woke up to a rather shocking scene. He was confused and he panicked a bit. He couldn't quite remember the events which led to his present situation.

Alli inhaled, exhaled, closed his eyes, and tried to calm himself enough to think. Slowly, he opened his eyes again, his memories coming back as clear as day.

****************

*Flashback

"Of course, mas mahal yung gift mo, because I like you more." Alli smiled.

Ken suddenly tightened his grip and smiled contentedly in his sleep.

Alli panicked a bit, but he convinced himself that Ken's smile was just a coincidence, and that Ken didn't actually hear him. He stood up and was about to leave when he realized he couldn't.

Ken was gripping his wrist quite tightly. Alli tried prying off Ken's tight grip, but everytime he tries it, Ken stirs in his sleep, as if he was going to wake up.

Darn it.

So Alli decided to stay for a while, at least until Ken falls into a deep sleep and then Alli can leave. He decided to sit on the edge of the bed, his back against the headboard. Alli was slowly nodding off, he was getting drowsier by the minute. He looked at Ken whose grip was slowly becoming slack.

Just a bit more

Then everything went dark.

*******************

Back to the present.

Alli could not believe he fell asleep on Ken's bed, more so the position that he was currently in.

They were both basically spooning.

Alli was facing Ken and Ken was also facing Alli. Ken was in a slight fetal position, his head was directly below Alli's chin resting on his right arm, his legs were bent and were intertwined with Alli's legs, his arms were around Alli's waist. Basically, Ken was hugging him like a body pillow.

Ken was fast asleep, his slow breaths hitting Alli's chest.

Alli also realized, that Ken only had boxers on... Alli's skin tingled, well... at least the parts which came in contact with Ken's skin...

Goodness gracious great big balls of fire.

Alli didn't know how he managed to remove himself from Ken without waking him up, he was sure the erratic beating of his heart could be heard in the entire house, and his shaking hands would surely jolt Ken awake, but he managed to remove himself without a hitch, it seemed.

Alli quickly went to the door and held the doorknob in his hand, he paused for a bit, hoping against hope and praying that Stell was still asleep.

Not every prayer is answered with a yes, apparently.

When Alli opened the door, Stell was standing just at the other side, a sardonic smirk on his face.

"Anong— Aguuy!" Stell's loud voice was cut off because Alli quickly covered it with his hand. Stell's muffled shout of pain, was apparently because Alli had slapped his hand with all his strength, straight onto Stell's unsuspecting mouth.

With his hand still on Stell's mouth, Alli closed the door and dragged Stell down the stairs and sat him down in the living room sofa.

Stell looked like a clown currently, the skin surrounding his mouth were of a furious red color, they look like they stung, so Alli winced and smiled apologetically.