Chapter 35

*Author's note: This is it friends... After this chapter, will be the last three chapters of 'Still the one'. I shall endeavor to release the last three chapters at the same time next week. I shall save all the dramatics for later, but let me just say... It has been a fun ride writing for you all😊😊...

And as always... Enjoy the chapter! Because the next ones are gonna be heavy dramatics again😅

            Alli stared at the beautiful creature sleeping in front of him...

Ken looked so serene... breathing at a slow and regular rhythm.

Sunlight was streaming through the gaps in the window blinds. It illuminated half of Ken's face, making him look ethereal, turning his skin golden, and casting pretty shadows on his skin and his chest, and the contours of his body.

Last night was a hurricane. Alli could barely recall when the events started and when they ended.

Alli found out that he was powerless against an assertive Ken... Should Ken move first and assert his will, Alli's would simply collapse like putty.

Miraculously, they didn't go all the way last night, despite Ken's goading, and almost irresistible allure. Ken was really intent on tempting Alli last night... And if Ken Suson is the one tempting you, not many would be able to resist... in fact, it was almost impossible to resist. Ken just kept egging Alli on, but Alli stood his ground.

Well... Partly 'Stood his ground'... and pardoxically, Alli did it while lying down...🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Ken just had too much energy... so in order to stop him from tempting Alli further, Alli made sure to tire him out.

         Alli did things to Ken that until now, made him blush... Suffice to say it involved using his mouth in between—errrrr— Ken's legs a lot...and also restraining Ken's thighs and legs as they squirmed, twitched, and spasmed...with Ken grabbing hold and tugging Alli's hair roughly— Ken's head thrown back as he convulsed and shuddered... Ken's voice— at first, ringing out in protest, then turning into cries of something else entirely...

          And Alli didn't only do it once...

And apparently... based on Ken's reactions and muffled cries... He was good at it.

Holy hell. Alli rubbed his face with his hands.

Alli also found out that night that Ken's body was apparently... very flexible... twisting and bending at odd angles, as he writhed and gasped from the pleasure... Alli's face heated, so he slapped himself once... Purging his thoughts.

Finally, at 3:00 am Ken fell asleep in Alli's arms. Soon after, Alli followed.

Alli hadn't had this much sleep-in years... he had awakened first thinking it was still early... to his surprise, it was already 11:30 AM, he had slept for a good 8 hours.

Seeing Ken sleep had also brought him relief. Ken was so distressed, he had suffered from insomnia these past few days. It had bothered Alli so much...Because to him, Ken had been so untouchable, so headstrong, so unbothered, and so composed... And learning that he was having a difficult time, had shaken Alli's resolve.

Alli couldn't help but admire Ken's sharp yet also delicate features. Ken's long lashes complimented his curved eyelids so well. His elegant nose was so striking and inviting, Alli had to control the urge to kiss the tip.

Everything was like a dream. When Alli woke up earlier, he couldn't believe his eyes, he thought he had somehow died... waking up to this shining gold angel in front of him.