Chapter 25

After that day... Ken brought Kuro everywhere he went...

Alli was also in an increasingly good mood as the days passed. For some reason, Kuro made him feel at ease, and could make him fall asleep.

Alli also found himself frowning a lot less, and his head felt clearer, maybe because his head wasn't throbbing all the time. Having a few hours of sleep had done wonders to his mood.

But... Like any other drug, Kuro had an unfortunate side effect... a side effect of Ken. Ken was always with Kuro every single time.

Alli had also grudgingly agreed to stay in Stell's condo again, because Stell forced him, he also noticed Alli could fall asleep when Kuro was around.

The problem was, Kuro doesn't listen to anyone, he doesn't like going inside their rooms so Alli sleeps in the couch with Kuro every time.

Problem number two... For some reason Kuro doesn't stay put when Ken isn't around, so Alli had to sleep in the couch with Kuro, while Ken had to sleep on the floor.

Alli tried convincing Ken that he didn't have to do it, Alli could just, sleep for a while with Kuro during the day, but Ken wouldn't hear any of it.

Out of practicality... but more out of pity, Alli decided to buy some futons for Ken, so he didn't have to sleep on the carpet with only a pillow.

The first solution that Stell and Ken thought, was that Ken and Kuro would Stay in Alli's condo, but Alli answered with a firm no. Mas mabuti na na silang tatlo magkasama. They hadn't seen Alastor for a while, because he was travelling a lot around the Philippines dahil sa mga business matters.

"Eto pa."

Alli was pulled back to reality by Stell's voice... Stell was putting more food into his plate again...

"Kuya... Pangatlong serving na 'to, gusto mo ba akong tumaba ulit?" Alli complained because he was starting to feel stuffed.

"Ngayon lang yan kasi pumayat ka, pag balik mo ng normal titigil nako." Stell pointed at Alli with a serving spoon.

Alli turned sideways in his seat para tumingin sa salamin na nakamount sa wall. He was starting to gain a little weight back, he was almost back to his original self before he left, and his eyes were less sunken, ever since he was able to have a small semblance of regular sleep.

"Morning..." Ken greeted everybody, yet nobody in general, as he strode across the Kitchen to the island counter. He took a seat next to Alli.

Balot na balot siya from head to foot, he was wearing an oversized hoodie and pyjama pants. Alli raised his eyebrow, Ken's style had definitely changed.

His bangs were partially covering his sleepy eyes, while his long mullet fell at the sides of his neck.  

"You have five minutes to eat... Magbihis ka na pagkatapos, baka ma late pa tayo." Stell warned Ken.

Ken pouted, but he quickly ate his food.

After a while, Alli noticed that Ken was eyeing the food on Alli's plate quietly.

Alli wordlessly picked up his plate, and using the spoon, scraped the food onto Ken's plate.

Ken looked surprised at first, but he grinned. "Awww... You really do care." Ken fluttered his lashes playfully, but his face suddenly turned serious. "Pero you should eat properly."

Alli put on an annoyed expression. "Don't flatter yourself... That's my third plate. I gave it to you dahil di ko na maubos."

There was something, light about Alli's mood today, so Ken took a risk, he put his hand on Alli's shoulder, he was surprised when Alli didn't mind... Usually he wouldn't allow anyone to touch him like he was allergic to humans, he would either jolt in surprise or quickly shrug it off.