Chapter 13

Technically, Alli didn't wake up... it was because he wasn't able to sleep a wink at all last night. He just lay on the couch, with his eyes closed for the entire evening.

Pablo was the first one to wake up and walk down the stairs. He 'woke' Alli up and asked why he slept on the couch, Alli just said that after niya hinatid si Ken sa kwarto, may nakalimutan sya so he went down to get it... he got dizzy, so he lay down on the couch for a while, but accidentally fell asleep.

It wasn't the most creative of lies, but it was at the very least... plausible.

Pablo went to the Kitchen to cook them all breakfast.

Alli was finally able to drift off to sleep. He had slept for a little while, when he was awakened by Stell who asked him why he was sleeping on the couch, Alli gave the exact same excuse he gave Pablo.

Stell looked like he had a very painful hangover, he was walking slowly, and he kept wincing. Alli decided to assist him and walked him over to the dining area.

Pinaupo niya si Stell sa upuan at pumunta sa kitchen para ipainom sya ng Aspirin.

"O eto kain ka muna bago ka uminom ng gamot." Pablo set down a plate with some food on the table.

"Salamat Pau..." Stell smiled at pablo, then winced like the smile hurt... then he rubbed his temples.

Stell then started to eat.

Alli's own head hurt a bit, but not too much... he just felt a bit woozy.

"Eto o Alli kumain ka na din, and I know you don't like coffee, but this might help with the hangover." Pablo set down another plate with food, then put a mug of coffee in front of Alli and Stell each.

"Thanks, kuya pau."

"I'll just go wake the others up." Pablo went out of the dining room.

Alli took a sip of his coffee.

"Bleecccchh." Alli still doesn't like the taste of coffee it seemed, but he still drank it... one sip at a time.

It helped him clear his mind a bit and his wooziness was subsiding.

Jah arrived first and sat beside Alli, Josh arrived next and sat across Jah from the table.

When Ken and Pablo arrived, Alli was pointedly looking straight at his plate eating bite after bite, without looking up. He felt uncomfortable and was intentionally not looking at Ken.

Ken was now wearing an oversized grey t-shirt, his hair was slightly damp and messy, a small towel hanged from his neck and shoulders.

"Ok ka lang Stell?" Ken said as he sat accross Stell.

"Yeah, my head feels better already...pero kanina pag gising ko ang sakit... Wala akong naaalala kagabi. Ikaw ok ka lang ba?"

"Oo...When I woke up, i felt a little dizzy, so I took a cold shower, nawala sya. I feel fine now."

"Ang daya...Mas madami ka nga'ng na inom... Bakit ba 'di ka na ha-hangover?" Stell pouted.

"I don't know... but I also don't remember anything last night." Ken shrugged.

Napaangat ng tingin si Alli. Ken was frowning and scratching his forehead, trying to remember, then he shrugged again, giving up.

"How did I get to my room?" Ken inquired casually.

"Si Alli nag assist sayo... Di ka ba nahihiya? You were like a dead log last night." Jah said as he took a bite of his food.

"Sorry El." Ken smiled apologetically.