🔞Chapter 34

*Author's note: Woke up at 12:20 AM today and couldn't go back to sleep... So I finished a new chapter instead. Still haven't proof read anything so expect errors. Enjoy!

       Warning: This chapter has...uhmm "Steamy scenes." read with caution... I still feel embarassed writing things like this until now... maybe I won't ever get used to it... Kiddos please skip the chapter... you will still deduce the context of the story from the next chapter even if you skip this one.

P.S. Para sa minors, pagpapapaluin ko kayo ng Tsinelas mga bata kayo kung hindi nyo to i-skip.

         "Tell the lighting team to set up for the next set."

The room was bustling with activity... camera crew and staff were crossing here and there. People were asking Alli for direction and instructions.

It had been a while, but this was what Alli needed...Work.

He needed to be busy to distract his mind.

When Ken asked him to help produce his EP, he most certainly didn't expect that he was going to be the co-executive producer along with Ken... And Ken had given Alli almost free rein. It was like he was entrusting himself to Alli's hands.

And that was why for the last 3 days, they were together... not really very close, but almost always in the same room.

Alli didn't disturb Ken unless absolutely necessary, because he noticed that whenever he was around, the atmosphere changed... Ken would grow anxious, and fumble whatever he was doing.

Alli knew it was his fault... He didn't show it, but he almost couldn't bear seeing Ken like this... That was why he needed to finish this as soon as possible and at the same time, ensure that this EP will simply be the best.

This was the least Alli could do... make sure that Ken receives the best and put him another step closer to his dream.

Six tracks, plus one Music Video in four days? That was exactly what Alli had done... he even called in a few favors, using his name, to fly in some acquaintances from overseas, they were one of the best in the industry. His famous composer alter ego had a different name, because for some reason Alli didn't want to use his real name.

It was fairly easy after that... For one, Ken was extremely talented, and it didn't take long for the crew to start appreciating him.

After signing some paperwork, giving final instructions, frowning, and raising his eyebrows a lot...Alli had given the go signal... They were finally ready.

Naglakad na si Alli patungo sa dressing room. Alli inhaled deeply before opening the door then tapping it with his knuckles to announce his arrival.

"We're starting..." for the first time since getting there, tinapat ni Alli mga mata niya ky Ken.

Needless to say, he looked amazing... Alli couldn't help but stare.

When Ken's catlike eyes looked back, Alli couldn't seem to take it... There was just something on those upturned eyes that affected him so.

Alli cleared his throat, then nag iwas siya ng tingin kay Ken... Not too obviously, Alli just avoided his eyes, but Alli was still looking at Ken's general direction.

"Ken... we're ready for you."

Ken nodded, then stood up from his seat.

Ken looked like he was spacing out.