Chapter 15

Classes had begun again, so there was enough activity to drown Alli's thoughts.

He had two classes in music na kumpleto silang lahat, classmates... so, he saw them more.

Ken also made good with his promise nung december, that he would 'remedy' Alli spending more time with Justin.

Which is why a crowd is currently gathering outside Alli's classroom, while nagliligpit si Alli ng gamit.

Because Ken... ang taba kasi ng utak, decided na ihatid si Alli sa room nya at sinusundo siya pagkatapos, every single time... Whether Jah is with Alli or not.

Alli slung his bag on his shoulder, as he waded through the crowd. Finally, he saw Ken standing there with all the poise of an unperturbed pillar, people were commenting on his bracelet, and he was calmly showing it to them, chatting up some of them politely.

His face was a poker face as usual, but what caught Alli's eye was the fact that he was wearing glasses.

Ken suddenly glanced at Alli's direction, kaya napitingin din yung fans niya.

Ken had a poker face on, and Alli had his resting 'dick' face, or as Justin called it... 'resting maldito face'... an unfortunate biological circumstance of his that he had no control over, the fact that he was towering over most of the people there, didn't help.

You could almost feel the clouds darkening dahil sa mga mukha nilang dalawa. The crowd parted down the center nervously... like the red sea.

Ken suddenly smiled, showing his teeth. He then nodded his head politely at the people nearest him, apologizing na kailangan na niya umalis.

The people around him were too stunned to speak, and some were secretly taking photos, apparently, di sila sanay makita si Ken na nakangiti.

Lumapit si Ken kay Alli at umakbay. Alli shook his head and smiled a bit too.

There was a collective gasp from the crowd. Kaya napatingin si Alli, apparently, di din sila sanay makita syang nakangiti.

Ang Oa naman ng mga ito.

"Kanina ka pa?

"Nope...bago lang, kakatapos lng din ng class ko kanina... tara na baka bugbugin pa ako ni Stell."  Ken grinned.

They started to walk patungo sa tambayan nila.

"You don't need to pick me up everyday and in every class, you know... Marunong naman akong maglakad... besides, may friends din naman ako sa class ko." Alli reasoned.

"Should I be worried?" Ken frowned. "Baka papalitan mo na ako ha? Dapat ako parin best-friend mo, wag mo na pansinin ang iba." Ken crossed his arms.

"Wag ka nga Oa diyan, napaka competitive mo, di kapa nakuntento kay Jah, pati ibang tao pinagseselosan mo na din." Alli rolled his eyes.

"Akala ko ba si kuya best-friend mo? Napaka greedy mo naman yata? Nangongolekta kaba ng kaibigan?" Alli asked laughingly.

Ken's face suddenly grew serious.

"I have very few friends, even fewer friends who I'm really close with." Ken sighed.

"Stell is my best friend, yes. But he's also friends with everybody. That's just his character." Ken smiled fondly.

"But you... It's really hard to make you open up to people." Ken looked at Alli. "I managed to do it, right? I managed to make you my best friend?" Ken asked uncertainly. "If someone else manages to do it too... I think mabubuwiset ako... And irritated."