Kong asked in a seductive voice, looking at Arthit under his lashes while chewing on his lower lip.

Arthit dropped his chopsticks with a dazed look.

"Fuck... Kong !! You can't talk like that about me typing on my laptop... I won't be able to pull out the image my brain just had created with you on my lap instead of my laptop... No wonder you are a top most erotic writer"

Arthit said with a dazed look and a little laboured breathing.

"Finish your food first, smartass, You can butter me up later... "

Kong said, continuing with his lunch.

"By the way... were you missing me, cute ass... You sounded almost jealous with my laptop !!"

Arthit enquired with a smirk.

"In your dreams Rojnapat... The ones I am missing... are our wonderful kids... My three little musketeers..."

Kong replied.

"I am missing them too, love... But they are enjoying their time with their favourite uncle, Bright has promised them for a trip to Disney land if they win this year's football title and they did !! I wanted to join them too with you, but I have to complete this project by next week, urgently. I am really sorry that I am not spending enough time with you these days but I promise I will take you out for a romantic trip after this project is done, to make up for not giving proper attention to my beautiful, drool worthy, curvy and hot husband"

Arthit said with a wink and Kong blushed scarlet.

After their lunch, Arthit decided to continue his work in their bedroom, sitting beside Kong to give him a little company. They went inside the room and Arthit take out his laptop to complete his work while Kong started to write on his notepad. They were comfortably doing thier work siting on the bed with their feet under their duvet.

While working on his new idea Kong huffed as his shirt kept slipping from his shoulder. He pull it up again and again but it was no use, because Arthit's clothes were always huge for his tiny frame but he loves to wear his clothes... After trying for the ninth time he let the shirt stays down and again focus on his writing, unknown to the fact that his exposed shoulder was giving his husband a hard time.

Arthit's eyes were stuck on his husband's glowing tanned skin, but he needed to finish his work first so after giving himself a pep talk in his mind Arthit shifted his attention back to his laptop, trying to keep calm but Kong was looking so tempting with his bare shoulder on show.

Kong has started to wear sexy lingeries, since the day Arthit told him that he looks hot in them... And right now the tempting white lace peeking through his open shirt's shoulder, was teasing Arthit to death. He pulled his thighs closer and turned his eyes on the presentation he was preparing.

He tried to get rid of the dirty thoughts and a little stirring in his groin and went back to his work again but he looked up when Kong stood up from the bed keeping his notepad on the side table and walked towards the sliding glass doors to the terrace attached with them room. Arthit watched as Kong stretched his stiff body with his arms raised up, which make his loose shirt slide up, reveling his curvy waist and the platinum belly chain around his waist. Arthit gifted that chain to Kong, at their wedding night and Kong loved it so much that he never took it off since that night.

Arthit groan with gritted teeth, seeing the beautiful view infront of him, he couldn't hold back anymore so he placed the laptop aside while Kong slid the glass doors open and stretched his hand out, letting the raindrops touch his open palm. Arthit's heart skipped a beat as he watched Kong bend a little forward to feel the raindrops on his face with his eyes closed, sticking his plump ass backwards.