Like A Bamboo Shoot .....

Happy Birthday my sweet little bamboo ❤️❤️

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

Arthit was waiting at the side of road, as his car was being repaired. looking at his wrist watch frustratingly, every other second. He was dressed in a brand new Oxford white shirt and a dark blue jacket, pairing it with washed fitted jeans and Puma's new ferrari collection shoes. His favourite Rado watch, a little loose in his left wrist, An elegant white gold bracelet was shimmering in his right one. He was looking like a runway model, walked out...Straight from a fashion magazine.

He was frustrated because he was getting late for his first date, with his first ever Crush...

Kongpob Suthiluck.

Kongpob was his junior at Engineering college. He and his friends... Aim, Tew, Oak and Wad, They were a bunch of wonderful high sprited boys.

Arthit's group of friends consists Knott, Bright, Tootah, Prem and Felix.

Felix was Tootah's cousin, who shifted to Thailand from States at the start of this year. He joined their college and became their friend in no time, he was a very good looking and friendly boy.

Kong's best friend Aim was Arthit's best friend Knott's younger brother so they met at the very first day of college and Arthit was attracted...... at the very first sight of that tan handsome boy. They usually sit together in the cafeteria at their lunch breaks, sometimes they have a combined study session in the library, as well as going to the club's together on weekends. Spending time together, Arthit get to know Kongpob more closely and he fell more irrevocably in love with him.

Arthit was fascinated by Kong's character, his way of seeing things was completely different from others. His nature to help everyone in every situation, his selfless approach towards his friends and peers, his all in all personality was very intriguing for Arthit. And he was falling deeper.... without any restraints.

He wanted to confess his feelings but...... was afraid to lose the friendship between them. If Kong dosen't harbour the same feelings as himself then it is bound to become awkward to spend time together in their mutual group of friends.

So Arthit decided to be a secret admirer of Kong. He started to leave gifts for him at his locker....

Flowers...

Chocolates....

Cards.....

With heartmelting quotes and notes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Nong Kong, why are you looking so happy today..... Did some beautiful girl confess to you ??"

Bright asked when they were sitting together in the cafeteria for lunch.

"No P' Bright..... Kong got a secret admirer here for himself"

Oak replied

"Secret admirer ??"

Tootah asked

"Yeah P' someone left a box of chocolates and a Love confession card in his locker today"

Aim replied this time and Kong blushed a little more than before.

"Who can it be.... Any guesses ??"

Felix asked

"The note on the chocolate box says that it's for the beautiful Moon from his Sun"

Kong's face brighten up with the mention of his Sun.