Monster

A/N: This is the second part of ' I am Sorry'. Arthit and Kong has adopted a baby boy with similar hazel eyes as Arthit. Kong felt a sudden connection with the child at the very first sight of him, and Arthit had fulfilled his wish as he always does. Now, it's been two years and they love their little boy more than anything else in this world.

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

Kongpob's POV --------

"Papa !!"

A small voice whispered. Little fingers were poking my arm attempting to wake me up.

"Hmm...."

Was the only mumbled response I could give. Eventually my bleary eyes opened and I could see my alarm clock read 2:30 in the morning.

Large hazel eyes replaced the time as my three year old son stepped in front of my face.

"Sammy, what is it ??"

I asked the chubby child that held his teddy bear tight. He looked afraid.

"M.....mon.....monster....."

He murmured, as if he was scared the monster would hear him.

"Really ?? Is there a monster in your bedroom ??"

I inquired and sat up knowing I would have to go check it out.

Shaking his loose dark brown curls, his lip trembled.

"No....Live....Live-in room"

He informed me, unable to say living room yet.

"How do you know ??"

I asked him seriously.

"Loud....... Papa, Monster making loud noises"

Sam divulged. it was probably nothing, but just in case the 'Monsters' were actually, people that broke in I would better be on guard. Tonight I was alone since Arthit was on the night shift at hospital, so there was only me to protect my family.

"You want me to chase the monster away ??"

I asked and held my son close. Nodding his head against my shoulder, I kissed him on the temple and headed towards the door.

"Wait Papa !!"

He called after me. Turning around, I looked at my little sunshine....

little Sam told me

" Take 'nuffles with you. He can protec' you again't the bad monster"

Holding out his little teddy bear named snuffles, I smiled affectionately at my son. Then he jumped in my bed and covered his body with the blankets. Sometimes he was too cute, like his Dad.

My sun

Sidling down the hallway to the living room I heard the noise my son must have heard. Laughing, I walked into the living room and straddled my sleeping husband’s lap, with teddy bear and all.

Awakening with a snort, Arthit opened his tired eyes. He must be sick, that was the only time he ever snored, especially that loudly.

"Kong..... what ??"

Arthit was startled to see me on his lap.

Kissing his forehead to feel it feverish, I stated

"You are sick 'Oon"

"Maybe...... I don’t feel good"

was his response. Maybe he was lying about how bad he felt. If he was at home at this hour and not at work, they must have sent him home. Probably against his will, as usual.