Joanna: The Grimm are starting to make their way back into the city, but we can hold the line if we all come together. If we don't, well... you've all seen what's waiting for us out in the storm. It's time to show your teeth, Mantle.

She walks away from the camera and shoves the microphone back into the reporter's hands.

In the sky some distance away (Y/N) are facing off with the big guy clashing in various places in the air. Big guy charged against (Y/N), he block big guy's attack but it was not enough as (Y/N) backed down by the power of the big guy, (Y/N threw a ball of ki at the big guy , stunning him for a few seconds, which (Y/N) took advantage of to kick big guy into his chest causing him to back off.

(Y/N) then rushed at him with a assault of punches which the big guy was blocking his assault. The big guy threw himself at (Y/N), he managed to block the big guy's attack and knee him in the stomach causing Kakarot to back off, he started throwing ki balls at (Y/N), he started dodging the ki balls, he even returned some ki balls to the big guy.

(Y/N): MASANKO!

(Y/N) fires a large ki wave directly at the big guy, the wave consumed his body as it shot through the air. The smoke clears showing the big guy unfazed.

(Y/N): Look I know what your thinking. "Should I grab him?" And the answer may surprise you.

The big guy then grabs (Y/N) then flies to the ground fast slamming the saiyan's head to the ground.

(Y/N): (thoughts) Oh man it's like back when Yang and Blake snuck into my room and tied me to the bed.

The big guy then drags head through the ground as he then throws him in the air and follows up with a clothesline to a building.

(Y/N): This guy hits hard.

(Y/N) then dodged from a punch as he then flip kicked the big guy away.

(Y/N): Hopefully Kale and Caulifla can keep that other guy busy-

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as he looked out to the direction of Caulifla and Kale where they were fighting the other guy.

(Y/N): Wh-What is that?! They didn't fuse Kale's energy is low what's going on...? Is that power coming from Caulifla!?

(Y/N) then turned around and dodged a punch coming from the big guy. He then put his hands on his head.

(Y/N): SOLAR FLARE!

A bright light was then shone on the big guy as he covers up his eyes and closes them tightly.

(Y/N): (thoughts) I got to figure out what's going on over there!

(Y/N) then flew into the direction of Caulifla and Kale.

At Pietro's pharmacy, Yang opens a door to a darkened room. Jaune finds the light switch to turn it on. Yang gasps and smiles in glee upon seeing what is in the room, with Ren and Oscar peeking over too.

Yang: Alright, the others are definitely missing out.

Out in the streets, Yang, Jaune, and Ren pilot a triplet of hoverbikes, with Oscar riding backseat with Yang. Yang then notices a ramp she wants to jump off of.

Oscar: (panicking) Yang! Yang, no! No!

He was too late. Yang jumps off the ramp and uses Ember Celica to fire a round off the wall and do a flip in midair on the hoverbike. As Yang smiles at the thrill, some of her hair gets caught in Oscar's mouth, which he tries to spit out. They land safely back on the ground. Jaune and Ren exchange a look, with Jaune bumping over a piece of debris. As the three continue their ride through the Mantle streets, they are unwarily being watched by a Grimm-like figure perched on a bridge overhead.