Into the Sea

Pfft- Hahahaha! Ignore the really badly drawn pirate ship LMAO. This drawing is pretty old so I'm just gonna say that I'm drawing more references for America. Anyways Enjoy!

The United States of America... Russia felt his blood boil, this was the man who tormented others with his Spangled crew. The captain did unthinkable things to get what he wanted. Russia may not care for the people who tortured his family but there were still people out there who took care of them, like Tuvalu and the old man...

Fuming he tensed and felt the stone in his hands pulse. Paranoid he let the stone drop onto the wet sand before floating towards the pirate in the middle of the coast. Surprised Russia tried to get it back but it only led him to the captain, a saber pointed at his neck teasingly.

"Hmm, What do we have here? Another guard?" the american laughed letting the rock place itself in his free hand. Placing it in his ear he seemed to listen nodding along.

Growling the guard stepped back confused and slightly ticked off, I mean a pirate completely ignoring his existence. Then another cannonball shot from the pirate ship, laughter sounded from the ship, the clapping of a certain rhythm heard. What is this a sick party?

Russia mad enough felt his last shred of patience snap and he swung his great sword out of its sheath, knocking the other down to a nearby shore rock. Sand flew into clouds, the sand whisked- Russia stared scuffing at the early defeat. That fight was so disappointing, some would say it ended in just a few seconds. He slightly laughed, was this seriously the most feared country in all the nations? He lost a battle just like that, well he might as well take that prize money and treat himself... he blushed at the reminder of the engagement with the prince. Shit, he wasn't ready for that. Turning around to leave he suddenly felt a shift of pressure on his right, dodging right on time as the other tried stabbing him at the waist.

America? When did he get there?

The tall Slavic country confused and disoriented lifted his eyebrow in confusion making the captain laugh hysterically.

"HAHAHAHA- OH SHIT YOUR FACE!- BAHAHAHA!" America slapped his thigh laughing, tears pricking the corners of his eyes, he wiped the tear with his free hand a lopsided smile on his face.

Hearing the laugh Russia's heart sped up, rage began to consume him once again and he lunged grabbing his sword with both hands. The american saw the attack and stepped to the side letting the sword come down onto the sand, the wind whipping up sand.

He's too fast, the russian country clicked his tongue in annoyance the American smirking at him. He wasn't taking this seriously, was he... Russia will show him.

Turning his head he sharply made his advance deciding that he should end this while his grip still holds.

Inhaling and exhaling, everything seemed to go in slow motion at that moment as he stopped swinging right before hitting the sand, he shifted the claymore edge to the side. Taking a breath he swung sideways with all his power, his muscles straining, catching America off guard; the hit was direct, hitting America's torso. America felt his body scream, his ribs cracked under the pressure and his stomach churned. As the Russian finished his swing, the captain was sent flying once more. As he hit the sand rough with his arm below him he coughed spitting out blood.

Shit that hit was a lot stronger than the last. America still in shock felt his blood rush to his ears, watching the taller-looking country approach him with claymore in front of him. He needed to move, hah, it's been so long since he felt so overpowered, maybe he should take it up a notch no?

Observing the sand cloud up around him he spat out his blood and felt around for his saber. Finding it he seemed to formulate a very compelling plan.