~Aunties House~

I wake up. Eyes puffy from crying myself to sleep. Go into the bathroom and take a shower hopefully it'll calm down the sudden bloating. I get out the steamy shower and decided to put on make up. I grab my make up and apply it to my soft, fresh skin. The puffiness starts to lower as I finish my make up. I put on some comfy clothes and walk down stairs. "Hey Iris" I hear from the kitchen. "Hi Janice" I say grabbing my keys off the counter. "Where are you going?" She asks taking a sip of her warm tea. "Just a drive." I say. She nods and I sigh as I leave the house. I get into my car and start driving until I get to a açai place. I get out my car and order a bowl and a drink. I eat it in my car letting myself breath. The morning air felt softer and more fresh than the usual Boston city fumes. I finish up my bowl and throw everything in the bin before I drive to my aunties house. She was never at her house in Boston, she also lived Florida but is currently taking care of her family. Their Boston house wasn't really a 'home' to them so they never came to visit it. Last time they came Iris was 15. Now at 17 holding the Key's to the front door, I open the door and walk into the empty house. Iris would stay here when her dad would get in a heated fight with her or when she just needed a break from the world. It was definitely more of a home for her than it was for her other family. She runs upstairs and gets a swimming suit. That was Iris Favourite part about this house. It was well looked after and Iris enjoyed floating about it swimming lengths with out any snotty kids in her way.

Iris dips her toes in the water. shivers shooting straight up her spine. She decided to just act out on impulse and jump right in. It felt like jumping into the Atlantic Ocean. Freezing she decided to let her body adjust to the cold. In no time she felt warm in the water and started to swim about relaxing in her own world.

Iris dad POV:

I told Iris about me and Janice last night but I don't know if she accepts it much as she shows she does. "Hey babe" I say giving Janice a small kiss. I hear the doorbell ring and I open the door to be greeted by a tanned boy with dark brown hair and a pale one. "Matt?" I ask recognising the pale one. "Hello Mr Monroe. Is Iris home?" He asks."uhh." I say before shouting her name. I feel Janice's hands raise to my shoulders. "Boys Iris is out for a drive right now." Janice says with a smile. "Where?" We all ask. "I don't know." Janice says before walking back to the kitchen. "Oh sorry to bother you then. Have a nice day" they both say before I close the door on them.

Matts POV:

"Is she usually not home?" Oscar asks. "Nah. She usually is home. Let me check on snap maps where she is though." I says pulling out my phone. I decided to call Iris and don't get an answer, nerves swirl in my stomach tying it up in a knot. "Alright" Oscar says as I switch to snap map and see she's in a random house. "Who's house is that?" Oscar asks. "I don't know" I says walking to my van with Oscar close behind me. We get into the van and I start diving down to this house.

Iris POV:

I'm swimming and hear my phone buzz. I decided to ignore it since it was probably my dad or something. I keep on swimming , in my own world. I surface to breath when I hear the door ring. I get out and wrap a towel around me. I run to the door and open it. Expecting a delivery or something. "Matt?" I ask seeing who was behind the door. "Hey." He says with a smile. "Oscar?" I ask as he peeps his head around the corner. I let them in. "Why is your hair wet?" Oscar asks. "I was swimming" I say. "Why are you here and tell no one?" Matt asks. "Well this is the place I go to get away." I say. I wouldn't be telling any random person that but it was Oscar and Matt. "Do you want to join me?" I ask with a smile. "We don't have any swimming stuff." Matt says. "It alright I have some." I say. "Sorry I'm not wearing used trunks" Oscar giggles. "Nah it's not used. There's loads that were for my brother but he never showed up at new year." I say running up the stairs. I grab two swimming trunks that where still in the packet. "Here" I say chucking it to them. They both walk to different bathrooms before running out and jumping into the pool. "THIS BITCH IS SO COLD" Oscar yells. Making me giggle. Matts just frozen still. I walk over to the pool Hester and turn it up. "It should warm up in a sec" I giggle walking into the pool.

We swim for about half an hour when Oscar's phone rings. He jumps out and checks his phone before running inside and closing the door behind him. I swim up to Matt and he wraps his hands around my waist. "Heyy" I say wrapping my arms and legs around him. "Hi" he giggles. "Why did you come and find me?" I ask. "Because I was worried about you" he says brushing a hair behind my ear. "Thank you." I smile. His smile grows wider before we give each other a gentle kiss. I feel him smile into the kiss. "What are you so happy about?" I giggle pulling away. "I'm so happy your mine" he whispers. I can't help but blush as I pull him in again.

——————————————————————

New book coming soon. It's a different fanfic, not about Matt. Tell me if you want another Matt fanfic though and I'll definitely do that way better than what ever this book has been💀. But thank you all for the love and support on this book<333

I love you all.<333

(1078 words)