~🍴drunken dinners🍴~

(⚠️mentions of alcohol⚠️)
I will give a warning before mentioning it so please read up until that warning. Love you all<33 please skip if your uncomfortable in any way what so ever🩵

"I'll go get ready for dinner tonight" I say. "Alright, I'll go wait in the living room" Matt says. I nod and Matt leaves my room. I go get a shower and on perfume and I wear some some grey jeans and a long sleeve tight shoulder cut top. I hear a knock on my door. "Come in" I say, "you alright?" Matt asks walking in. "Yeah, are you?" I ask. "Yeah, we should leave soon" he says. "Alright let me just out on a little make up." I say. He nods and sits on my bed. I put on some concealer, highlighter, a little blush and curl my lashes and then put on mascara. "Damn how can you do that" Matt asks. "What?" I ask noticing he's been watching me out on makeup. "The lashes, I'd poke my eye out." He says amazed. I giggle a little. "I'll show you another time" I laugh. He smiles and we walk down the stairs after I grab my phone. We go to the door and out on some shoes. "Ready?" Matt asks as we walk out to the car. "Yeah" I say with a smile. He smiles back and we go into his car and drive to their house.

Matt makes a stop at the petrol station, we both get out and go into the shop. Matt pays for gas and I buy Mary Lou's favourite candy. We leave the station and get back into the van.
We get to the house, the door was locked so I knock on the door. "Hello!" Mary Lou greets excitedly. "Hi Mary Lou" I say as we hug. Matt gives a little wave. "Come in kids" she says welcoming us in. "Nick and Chris are in the living room" she smiles as she walks off to the kitchen. I nod and give her a small smile back. I see Matt go on his phone and walk towards the living room. I walk to the kitchen and see Mary-Lou and Jim. "Do you need any help with anything?" I ask. "Oh no sweetheart. You go make yourself at home" she smiles. Jim gives me a welcome nod and wave. I wave back before walking into the living room. "IRIS" Nick jumps up and hugs me. "You missed me that much?" I giggle. "Yes" Nick says dead serious. "There's so much tea." He says. I giggle and sit next to him. "Hey iris" I hear Chris say. "Hey Chris, how's Katie and Layla?" I ask. "There alright, they where kissing right in front of all of us." He says fake throwing up. "How you and lover boy been?" He smirks. "We had a nice day, we had a movie marathon" I say with a giggle. "WITH OUT ME?!" Nick and Chris Yell. "Yes we did it especially because you where my there." Matt joins in. Nicks mouth drops. "So you wanted it just to be you and Iris" Chris smirks. "Wha-no I didn't mean it like that" Matt says. Chris and Nick laugh and continue winding up Matt until Mary Lou calls for dinner.

We all get up and walk towards the kitchen. I sit next to Mary Lou and Nick, Matt and Chris sit together next to Jim. Mary Lou made some chicken, mashed potato's and vegetables. "So kids, your going to the lake cabin this weekend. Thanks to Iris." She smiles. I smile back. "So I want to set some rules if that's okay with Iris." She asks. I nod "yeah of course" I say. "Great, this is more for the boys. Leave the house looking as tidy as you went into it, I don't want any trash laying around for iris to pick up. Don't invite people with out iris permission, no messing around, you know what I mean." She explains. "Ew mom" Chris says, "I'm just telling you." She says. "And last have fun, I'm trusting all of you." She smiles. I smile back and continue eating, we talk more about school and how it's been in Boston. We finish dinner and I help Mary lou with the dishes. "You and Matt?" She breaks the silence. "Pardon?" I ask and turn my full attention to her. "Are you two dating?" She asks. "Ohh no, no we're just friends." I smile. "Oh, I thought you two where together, you act different around him to my other two boys, not in a bad way. And matts always trying to find a way to hang out with you." She explains washing dishes. "Oh, I mean I feel closer to him than Nick or Chris, there still my best friends but with Matt...I don't know." I say wiping dishes. "You don't know how to feel about Matt?" She asks. "I like him a lot as a friend, but there's just something else there I don't know what it is yet, maybe it's because we're hanging out a lot." I say. "You'll figure it out" she says with a smile. "Hopefully" I say. We finish putting the dishes away. "I felt the same way about Jim sweetheart, maybe that will help?" She smiles. I smile as she walks into the living room. I follow her not to close behind. I see everyone sitting in the living room. There's an empty spot next to Matt and I sit down. "Hey" he says as he puts down his phone. "Hi" I say with a smile. "What's gotten you so happy?" He asks with a small smile. "Nothing, I've just had a really nice day." I say with a happy sigh. Matt puts his arm around my shoulders and I lean on his shoulder. We face the TV which Mary Lou and jimmy are trying to figure out what to put on. I see Mary Lou look over at us and her smile growing wide. "You know I'm really tiered I think I'm going to retire to my bed and watch TV." She says Patting him shoulder. "Goodnight" chimes from the room. Soon Jim follows behind her. "What's all this?" Chris asks pointing at us. "I'm sorry can i not relax in my own living room?" Matt asks. "No I mean you two cuddling" he says. "We're not cuddling stupid" I say raising my head off Matts shoulder. "That's better, back off HES my man" Chris says jumping into matts arms. "Oh my god." I laugh, nicks jaw drops. "That was insane." He says mind blown and full of second hand embarrassment. "Alright keep your man." I say with a smile. Chris smiles and snuggles into matts shoulder. "No please help me." Matt says pushing Chris off him. "Let's just watch a movie." Nick says. We all agree and Nick puts on scream. We watch the movie and I jump into Matt a few times. "Sorry" I quietly apologise. He says it's alright every time. The movie ends soon and I check the time. "It's late I should get back." I say. "I can drive you." Matt offers. "No it's alright I'll walk." I say. "Alone? In the dark?" He asks growing more concerned. "Yep" I say. "No I'll walk with you, come on" he says putting on shoes. "Okay" I smile putting shoes on to. We walk out the door and see Nick and Chris looking at each other.

We walk along the path, my house wasn't so far if we took a short cut. "This way." I say leading him down the low lit street. "This is how we're going to die." Matt says. "I'll die with some one I love then." I say. "So you love me?" Matt smirks. "No, I mea-" I get cut off. "It's alright everyone loves me" he smirks. I push him playfully, "I don't" I say. "But you just said you did?" He looks confused. "No I didn't" I say with a smirk. "Yes you did" he smirks. "So what if I love you?" I ask. "I'll have to do something about it." He says. "Like?" I ask with a smile. "Walk you home and not kill you" he says with a fake frown. "You where planning on killing me?" I ask. "Yep and get dressed in my grim reaper Halloween fit." He chuckles. "Shhh." I say walking closer to him. "I won't kill you I promise." He says holding my hand. "I can't make any promises." I smile. "Shit" he smirks. We walk home the rest of the way holding hands. "You going to be alright alone?" I ask. "No I'll steal your car" he says. "Actually, drive home." I say running inside and grabbing my keys. "What no." Matt says. "Please." I say. "Plus I'll be there to pick it up tomorrow after school I've got to help Nick pack for the lake." I say. "Okay then, thanks for the free car." He says going into my car. I smile "don't crash it or I'll break your knee caps!" I shout. "I love you too!" He shouts back before driving away.

⚠️⚠️start⚠️⚠️

I walk inside the house and lock the door. "Hey I'm home!" I shout. "HEUYYY!!!" I hear. I walk up the stairs and see My dad and Janice in his room with bottles of beer surrounding them. "Hey Iris. how are y..." he ends his sentence. "I'm good, I had dinner at the triplets." I say. I see my dad get up on his feet like a baby learning to walk. He walks over to me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Are you and Matt together?" He asks. "No-" I get cut off. "I am happy if you two are but I'm scared my little girls going to be taken away from me, matts a good guy unlike Hunter, yeah I know about hunter...I would rather you date someone like Matt than date someone like your brother. And I can tell you two are in lovey." He says with a drunken smile. I nod and walk to my room. "LOVE YOUYYY VIRIS" he shouts. It made me giggle a little at the name but it made me smile what he said about Matt.

⚠️⚠️end⚠️⚠️

Matt is different to the other guys I've dated, a good different and maybe I do like him, more than friends... maybe we are just friends boys and girls can be friends with out feelings.

——————————————————————

I wrote this in the car😍😍😍, I had an eight hour flight🥹🥹 and then stayed in a hotel with the hardest bed I've slept in but the bed was better than sleeping in a seat, so I'm grateful. How's your summer going?
Love you all as always💙

(1809 words)