~Good morning~

I wake up to the sun shining on my face. I yawn a little and turn over to see Matt. I decide to just get up. I sit up and chuck my legs over the side of the bed. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I decide to pick out my outfit for the day, I walk into the bathroom and switch on the shower.

I get dressed and put on a little make up, I walk out the bathroom and see Matt still sleeping on the bed, he looks like he took up more space though. I walk out the room and go down the the kitchen. I hear giggling coming from the room, I pop my head around the corner just to see who it was. I see Josh and Katie. "Morning guys" I say walking in. "Good morning sunshine" Josh says winking at me and handing me a cup of tea. "Thanks" I say with a smile. "How was your sleep?" Katie smirks. "It was fine, how about yours?" I ask. "It was great" she says with a smile. "So you and Matt?" Josh asks. "What about me and Matt?" I ask. "Well you tell us." Katie says. "Nothings happening between me and Matt if that's what your hunting at." I say taking a sip of my tea. "Well you and Matt where in the pool last night, together, alone." Josh says. "Friends do that." I say putting my cup in the sink. "Alright then. But if there is anything please tell us" Katie says. "Can't make any promises babe" I say with a laugh. "Pleassseee" Josh pleads. "Maybe, well nothing will happen." I say walking out the kitchen. "AUGH...mornin" I hear a groggy voice call from upstairs. I look up and see Chris hung over the Bannister. "Morning Chris" I say with a giggle. I see Chris drag his feet behind him as he walks down the stairs. "Where's the kitchen?" He asks. "On the right" I say patting his shoulder a little. He nods and drags himself to the kitchen. I walk up stairs and knock on Nicks door. "Come in" I hear. I open the door and see Nick fully dressed and making his bed. "Good morning nick" I say a little surprised. "Morning Iris. Matts up by the way" he says. I nod, "almost everyone's in the kitchen, I'll make pancakes in a second." I say with a smile. Nick nods and walks out the door after me.

I walk over to my room and knock on the door incase Matts changing. "Come in" I hear. "Hi" I say opening the door. I see Matt shirtless and grabbing a shirt off our bed. "Hey" he says. "I'm making pancakes in a few minutes." I say. "Alright I'll be Down in a second" he says slipping his shirt over his head. I close the door and jump down the stairs. "Morning everyone" I say seeing Layla. "Morning" I hear chime through the room. I walk over to the cupboard and grab a bowl and some flour, butter, and eggs. "What you making?" Josh asks sliding next to me. "Pancakes, who wants some?" I call out. Almost everyone puts there hand up. I nod and start making the pancake batter.

"So what are we doing today Iris?" Josh asks leaning closer to me. "Mhm I don't know. What are you guys wanting to do?" I ask. "Pool day!" Chris yells a little. "It's a pool day then" I giggle. I opur the batter into the pan and start making the pancakes. I feel a presence behind me, I turn around to meet Matt just looking at the pancakes. "They look delicious." He says with a smile. "Thank you, do you want some?" I ask with a smile. He looks down at me and nods. I grab a plate from next to me and hand him the plate with two pancakes on it. "Thanks Iris" he says walking to the table. I pass out pancakes to everyone and put out some butter, syrup and Nutella. I also get some fruit, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Everyone thanks me and then we all sit down and eat pancakes.

I wash up the plates with Nick. "You and Matt?" He asks. "We're just friends if that's what your away to ask. "Well I just think you two really like each other." He says with a smile. "We do, but in a friend way." I say. "Well he talks about you a lot." Nick smirks. "Well...we'll just stay friends for now, and to be honest I don't think that's going to change." I say. "We'll see." He smirks walking out the kitchen. I follow behind him and run up stairs to my room. I knock in case Matts changing or something. "Come in" he says, I open the door and see him putting sun cream on. "You don't have to knock every time. You know?" He says with a slight laugh. "Just a privacy thing." I say with a giggle. "Can you put some on my back?" He asks. I nod and I rub sun screen on his back, "has anyone asked you about us today?" I ask. "Yeah, you?" He asks. "Yeah. I just thought it was really weird." I say. "Yeah, maybe it because we're sharing a room." He giggles. "Maybe" I smile. "I'll meet you down stairs." He says walking out with his towel, phone and speaker. "I'll see you down there" I say before picking out a swimming suit.