~Library lunch times~

I'm in the library with the friend group, since we decided that's the new meet up place for lunch. I'm falling asleep as the conversation between Oscar, Nick and Layla continue. "Hey guys" we hear from behind us. I open my eyes and turn around and see Katie, Matt and Chris. With drinks and sandwiches. We all get a drink and food and talk more. I look about the library to see who is here while everyone else talks. Surprisingly all I see is the librarian drinking her soup, two teenage boys finishing what looks like an essay and some couple having a make out session in one of the isles. I look recognise the girl and see Olivia. My head shoots to Matt catching his attention since he wasn't really apart of the conversation either. I direct my eyes at the couple and I see him look straight back at me as he sees who it is. We both giggle a little and try and guess who the guy is without looking at them again. I notice someone walking out of the isle so I look up to see. I see someone in smart shoes and a button up white tee. I thought it might of been one of the richer more popular guys but I look up and see the math teacher. I gasp and turn to Matt. "Oh my god I need to bleach my eyes." I say holding my head. "Who was it?" Matt asks. "It was Mr strudwick." I whisper in his ear. "Oh my god" he gasps. We both go silent in utter shock. "There's no way I'm reporting that. I don't want to be involved." Matt says. "Same..." I say still traumatised.

The bell rings and we all go our separate ways. Me and Oscar walk down the corridor to our next class. "Nicks pretty chill" Oscar says. "Ooo" I say nudging his shoulder. "Nah but thanks for letting me in the friend group Iris." He says. "No problem I mean your a really chill guy." I say. "Thanks man. Anyway I actually have a show next weekend. I'm wondering if you could come to support me?" He asks. "Hell yeah man. I'll come send me the address and I'll be there" I smile. "Amazing thank you so much" he smiles as we walk into our next class.

The class starts and we get assigned a project me and Oscar basically finish it pretty quick so I decided to go on insta and post a few pics that had been sitting in my camera roll for a few days.

IRIS🧿

(Iris, Nate)

(Iris, Nate)